USA thread

Insom will use any justification he can to make it ok to murder children

I have one simple justification, if they will grow up to be demonrats (democrats) they deserve to die

The laws are still early and doctors are notorious cowards who avoid any possible infinitesimally small chance they have of losing their license

Sounds like it all boils down to a issue of personal responsibility, a roastie lacks any personal responsibility gets pregnant and needs an abortion and a doctor is not brave enough to be the first one to do a life saving abortion due to the new laws and also lacks personal responsibility, not the states fault doctors are too afraid to do what is covered by the law

Allowing abortions up to birth is insane by the way

1 Like

white phosphorous is insane too but hey that's life

IMAGINE NOT FUCKING AND PLANNING FOR BABIES OMG YANKS

High birth rates are not driven by planned pregnancies, they’re driven by early 20 somethings fucking and getting pregnant and sticking it out

Yes I would agree that abortion up to birth is probably as bad or worse than using a flammable chemical to burn people alive

A good comparison from Osiris, oregons abortion laws are comparable to war crimes against millions of unborn souls and those running abortion clinics should be tried in a military tribunal at an international court

We shall have the equivalent of the Nuremberg trials for abortionists in our lifetime

1 Like

Abortionists shall get hung or shot whichever is easier

POW POW

With all the focus within the military on pronouns and gender inclusivity I am also in favor of trying all high ranking officials within the US military for war crimes related to the use of white phosphorus, the indiscriminate killing of Iraqi and Afghani civilians, and whatever else they’ve done

George Dubya can get a pass until they day he respects a pronoun at the point he will be publicly tried and executed for conspiring with the Jews to do 9/11

My pronouns are mass murder/murderer

1 Like

If your point however was to say “well the US military uses chemical weapons to burn people alive so why is abortion so bad” then I don’t see the relevance

no just that it's life

no thats why society is getting dumb. The dummies r fucking and bussin inside pussi. Literally low iq are mass producing while smarts like u arent cuz reality

1 Like