USA thread

New numeta deck

15%? of federal contracting dollars are written-into-law handouts for a racial/sex spoils system. the underlying market for the companies that survive is completely warped by these programs.

I get but what subsidies, "companies" are we talking about?'

You obviously have never come into contact with one of the numerous companies owned by 11,000 Iñupiat shareholders. Maybe like 70% of the "small business tech" market here are companies that literally only exist to receive sole source contracts from the federal government gibs programs.

Is there really a problem with hostile work laws

The laws are written so they are open to interpretation: "hostile work environment" can literally mean anything. How do you prove you don't have a hostile work environment? You spend millions of dollars on trainings, consultants, DIE figureheads, whatever. The only way to avoid the stick of FEDGOV is to hire people who objectively do nothing but you can point to when you get sued. It's a mob protection racket.

Women did this? Are you sure they didn't just do everything and you're being incel pilled
eat-what-you-kill is "the pay gap".

fake jobs is more of the above: there is a complete legal quagmire built by the civil rights act and its related cousins that is basically angry at human nature and the way to comply with it is to hire endless droves of HR professionals and employ people in jobs they don't deserve.

I actually don't hate women at all. I hate the federal government so fucking much.

1 Like

Same, thank you for elaborating

Abort all babies, but wait until 8 months to do it. #compromise

1 Like

maximizing stem cell production. love it

how is it more cruel to abort an infant at 8 months than it is at 1 month? I would rather live 8 months and die

1 Like

Americans are just really fucking stupid

if you're going to proffer "the life of a poor, unwanted child" as a problem being "solved" by abortion you should be advocating for suicide if your life sucks.

Yeah? Would you be able to tell the difference

it's probably even worse than that: people who know you should kill you to prevent you from experiencing further misery.

No because it's way easier to get out of it without a child

You can be well off and still believe this

If you asked me to kill you I would do it.

Sure, that sounds reasonable to me.

Let's be honest, it's only miserable incels who can't ever get laid who want to restrict abortion in the first place.

well the core component is that you don't ask, the victim has no say in the matter.

Also the victim has to not have a brain or a mouth or any sentience whatsoever.

same here. I would kill you if you asked me to.

1 Like