USA thread

there are plenty of examples where an abortion is morally justifiable and those also happen to be the most common reasons people get them

yes some people get them for the wrong reason but that’s not a reason to ban them

you can’t not do something that has an overall positive effect because a few people will take advantage of that thing or misuse it

and this can be applied to many, many things

1 Like

I agree completely

You got the resident socipath reta5rd to agree with you on infanticide, good going bro.

i’m a big believer in stoicism and have tried to apply that to my life a lot lately

but this isn’t a philosophical discussion, it’s a common sense one

I mostly agreed with the first sentence "I actually love philosophy"

maybe

SHUT UP U QUEER

2 Likes
1 Like

He permanently moved to Kuwait now with his wife's family. Has 5 cats.

really?

Yes, he also has twin boys, a few months old.

1 Like

jesus

Reminder:

I just died with this on a Merfolk Gladiator GOD RUN. Died in Swamp 3 after getting paralyzed by a "Fenstrider Witch" For 10 truns in a row in which my 37 shield skill was reduced to 0 and i was decimated by a pack of alligators. This was the angriest i have ever been playing this game in my life so i couldn't even react. I just stared at the wall for a good 30 seconds after dying.

1 Like

"Makes noise"

Clearly your sword was making too much noise.

I think spamming space while paralyzed in this game watching your 2 hour character die is the closest virtual simulation you can get in a computer game of being tied up and raped by someone

I've been there (in game).

Jones on the other hand... hahahaha.

ftl is good for a kick in the dick once in a while