USA thread

Art and Philosophy? You mean the bible? You realize that shit's all bible clones right?

The only worthwhile spiritual act is the act of creation. Sex, ■■■​cing, minecraft. Create Unity Video Game.

Of course this is corrupted when you wear a condom - sex is no longer a spiritual act of creation. It becomes corrupted, perverted (this also applies to anal sex and blowjobs)

Read a book or something, it's the same as sex and you don't need contraception.

TOMORROW TUCKER WILL GET THE ORDERS FROM HIS DONORS TO SAY ABORTION IS BAD AND DEMOCRATS ARE BAD AND THEN EVERY REPUBLICAN WILL FLIP AGAINST ABORTION IMMEDISTELY

Does anyone on earth actually like giving blowjobs?

THIS WILL WIDEN THE POLITICAL DISPARITY AND BRING US ONE STEP CLOSER TO CIVIL WAR

next up is taking away gay marriage, criminalizing homosexuality, banning birth control

if you support any of that you don’t belong in a first world society

MEANWHILE WE ARE ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN WARS ACROSS THE WORLD

Yes. I knew one woman (biblically speaking)

Bros... I just received a text on my phone to be at the armory on Monday... will receive further orders on what blue state to invade later...

2 Likes

IT IS OVER. THIS IS HOW COUNTRIES FALL

I believe in banning homosexuality but only male homosexuality

1 Like

Permanently ban my account

1 Like

Jeez. This guy really loves homosexuality. Hahahahaha!

No i actually think its pretty gross but its not my call

I genuinely don't understand why you guys want to have sex so much. It really isn't that big of a deal.
I personally have never had sex and have no problems.

2 Likes

yeah its not really funny to joke about this when its actually gonna happen and millions of gay people are gonna have their rights taken away and need to live in fear

1 Like

That sucks for them but they can always leave Alabama.

Clarence thomas gotta be a sleeper agent for the midterms with the way he is stirring up this shit

What you see on the news is not real life insom

I don't even think there are a million gay people in the United States

1 Like