were so back dota bros

Overall any shit talking I do is distributed equally and evenly onto everyone I know at all times.

be happy nmagane

I think we can agree that in private all of us are coordinated and organizing to see Jones meet his downfall. It's happening with the people in your real life, too

1 Like

Thank you - I'm trying my best. It's stressful but manageable so far.

yes, i have recently become bff with his "ex"
that's been clear to everyone here most especially to jones.

2 Likes

I'm also "best friends" with Jones's ex

Wait why’s that sound like paragon the old epic games fps moba

send me an invite

idk from the wiki page for paragon it does sound pretty similar. except less emphasis on dumbass pay-to-play card crap like paragon (or artifact). its just a more complicated form of dotas shop system and sensible nuance like creep denial roshlike etc

Who are the top qop spammers right now

Does anyone follow dota 2

Creep denial in an fps seems miserable
Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Why would anyone hate on nyte

2 Likes

I'll try that out just because of ice frog involvement. Not much of a shooting game person, though

So yeah send invite ty

oops wrong thread probably

Update on this: Deadlock is NOT playable on Windows 7. Map textures do not render.
Back to DOtA 2.

1 Like

No mac client. No windows 7 support. Valve has fallen.

Use the feedback outlet they made for you

No thanks. I don't like the game anyway.

2 Likes

I’m hoping it takes eventually. I’m there right now but I dunno how they could fix it. Have you tried a full 6 stack?

I will try this game after I calibrate and then quit dota 2

Is there a hero that lets you blink around the map and shove lanes out and blow people up

My favorite class in Tf2 is the spy and my favorite hero in dota 2 is QoP of Pain and my favorite Overwatch was the hamster ball or mei for the interesting control mechanic and in Hearthstone I played freeze mage.

I basically won't play anything in this game unless it has an interesting movement mechanic but actually the bottom line I think is tempo control and high risk/reward / high outplay potential.