What up

dude is a subhuman, go away.

Anyways whats going on in my life is I am currently taking a year off from not working to play Runescape and comment on the internet. My game plan is to buy untraceable/hard to value assets like art and cryptocurrencies and then vote for Bernie. With any luck when the wealth is redistributed I will have "nothing" for the government to claim and end up with a big payout. If you guys have any suggestions in this vein I would love to hear them.

1 Like

take out extreme amounts of student debt and attend florida state.

when do they start cancelling all of the bernie rallies due to newSARS

Corona wont peak until the general election

It was designed in a chinese bio lab (comments ironstove?) to be timed specifically to intimidate poor people into avoiding the polls

it's a shame that there's no hillary clinton esque character this year because someone could make some really funny reddit posts about how they're exhibiting ncov symptoms and they're going to go visit said candidates rallies to infect their supporters

I saw one today that said "Republicans can vote in the primary in NH, go stand in line for as many hours as you can so Dems will get frustrated by the lines and go home"

see but that's legitimate

what you want is some image macro with ncov anthropromophized as anime girl urging sick people to attend someones rallies/polling

maybe james okeefe can pay people to attend bernie rallies with surgical masks or something

See this is just not interesting enough for me

You need to think on large time scales. Even if Bernie doesn't win it will be AOC next and somebody new after that. Redistribution is coming and we need to be as worthless as conceivably possible. Its going to be a race to the bottom and Im seeing some very strong competitors here already

I need to get diabetes and cut off my feet

there's probably some skin treatments that would turn your skin black

get arrested for a marijuana related crime now, thrown in prison, then make a youtube video of your release when you're mass pardoned.

it is a good idea to develop serious chronic medical ailments in preparation for single payer.

Stay safe poverty ghost

1 Like

Learn the Zig programming language and exclusively program in it.

You don't need to take it that far, just start walking around with a service dog.

yeah i just dont check the forum that often.
/shrug
what can you do

I joined a sugar dating site and I'm meeting with a bunch of chicks, one girl is really chill, just likes to hang out and be treated out and good conversation and fucking, I think this one is a keeper. Prob going to cut it off w the other hoes