Who are you voting for for 2020

Need to hit 60 before phase two or i'm getting ganked by dumb ass nig gers

Tonight's a really bad night. I'm a driver, so the tips are what I rely on to finish off my bills. They're all bad deliveries. I'm losing my mind. I'm 18. I have my own car and apartment and everything. I don't have family. I just wanted to go to college after high school but I have to work work work. 50+ hours week after week. Closing all the time. For nothing. No appreciation. No tips. Night after night. I'm sitting in my car after this really bad delivery, and I just want to press my foot into the pedal so I can hit a tree as hard as I can. I'm so tired. This isn't living anymore.

Don't give up. I've been doing this for 31 years. Some nights suck - I have made as little as $4.50 on 20 deliveries. Along the way I paid for college and go on yearly trips outside the US.

The problems you describe are due to assholes like Jeff Bezos driving down wages while he becomes a billionaire. If you switch jobs you'll just have more of the same - just a different employer. I look at the world now in a different way than when I was 18. I understand what you're feeling and it's easy to lose hope. But you have to look at the future...tomorrow is a different day. If the area you live in sucks look for somewhere else. I did...several times in fact. Find ways to save money and makes a new life somewhere else.

Cheap shot -》 Blade flurry -》 sinister strike -》 gouge -》 kidney shot 》 sinister strike (x2) -》 blind -》 restealth -》 cheap shot -》 eviscerate

50+ hours week after week

Imagine that being some kind of complaint lol

60 hour work weeks are like the norm here

Little fag is sad because he can't go to school.

Bite a bullet faggot

Would it be cucked if I set up my direct deposit into my girlfriend's account so that I don't spend all my money on taco Bell?

it's pretty much objective fact that women and ■■■■■■■ are the culprits behind wage stagnation.

refpsi is the biggest uncle tom dumbass I have ever seen

one can only paint amazon in a moral hue when they're juxtaposed to the most base evil in the world: human organ traffickers.

i hope whatever they're paying you on mechanical turk to shill goes straight into a low fee ETF, which will then purchase duds like Uber, Lyft, WeWork and the Softbank-like that are only funded to be thrusted into a multitude of pensioner portfolios, eventually becoming worthless, but enriching Morgan Stanley and andreesen horowitz at IPO.

may Masayoshi Son steal your future from you in his eternal retardation, for that is what the low flatterers and fraudsters shall receive: oblivion in post-capitalism inferno.

May your skin slough off to dancing flames of an infinite, ignited QE river.

Baynes you seem to speak the truth, may I ask which presidential candidate will be getting your vote in the 2020 election?

By the way, I'm on my Walmart break. Soon we will be talking to the lead Walmart manager and then learning our Walmart cheer!

May I remind you

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

Hopefully one day I will be able to raise that stock quote up one cent, then I will die happy

1 Like

that's actually pretty funny.

My scheduled 15 minute break is over