who is this?

i find it interesting you screamed on mic the entire game, spammed chat, and afk'd several times because you can't control your wee lil feel feels

wish i was in a haxity guild

1 Like

at this points he's pretty much admitted everything except the voice comms idk why that ones so hard for him to admit. im sure we'll get there tho

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. Is this your goal?

remember that time we told haxity to watch pingpong the animation and he watched some other ridculous pingpong anime

supports defeinitely never bought wards xd

he fits in so beautifully. i knew we could get new members.

@eljima u should sign the next mafia game. u enjoy lying and mafia is a game of lies

2 Likes

haxity was a great rager and shit poster. really set the gold bar back in the day.

1 Like

this guy was insane. i noticed the NADS and i had to know who the fuck it was. i knew it wasnt haxity bc the voice

haxity literally saved @ersu's life

1 Like

Its actually insane the length you are willing to go to defend a lie for seemingly no reason.

1 Like

ersu bussed for like a week and didnt shower. and haxity blessed him by letting him shower in his hotel room

1 Like

welcome to the website. i'll bump up ur trust level so i dont have to approve ur msgs since youre not goy

i even gave you the lounge. youre welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome

you're welcome. this is the nadota way. feel free to postwhever bud

Can you please change my title to "Alleged Liar/Rages in Team Chat"?

yes after this game

2 boot licks in as many hours smh

anyone wanna teach me how to shoot zombies better. i have a zombie match tonight