who is this?

Initially I thought the same (esp with goys creating accs recently and how fast he showed up) but he actually posted screenshots in-game of the post-game which show him highlighted on the left hand side

My user name means "The Jim" :pog:

saw the screenshots now

well what do you know

should i go record you sitting in trees and refusing to fight with us when we just got an aegis and were coming back?

he's 100% the person who posted because u can tell by the way he types.

lying about shit like screaming on mic by saying his mic wasnt even plugged in

tfw my games look like this https://i.imgur.com/dWPv7r7.png

it's just really weird even the allchat everyones flaming you and no one said a word about me. kinda odd.

kinda odd you are seen raging in all chat but claim to have been calm and not upset

I told you that necro griefed me... put clarities and branches on me to steal aegis then called me a shitter. And this is AFTER he rage diebacked 3-4 times and threatened to destroy his items while calling our entire team dogshit. Why would i want to engage with that? I pushed bot for like 1-2 minutes and came back to fight and we won. Get over it.

You queuing safelane and picking jakiro is 10x more grief than anything anyone did that game.

I dont know why you are stilling pushing that lie forward as if its important. Like you could just say I was raging in team chat and not on the mic and you wouldn't be lying. I never said I was calm, I just said I wasn't using my mic, which I WASNT. I really do not get why you keep pursuing the same lie.

do i really have to go record you jumping in the trees and afking while we take a fight mid, then u contiue to afk while i unmute you again and ask you to just play with the team and to ignore necro?

why are you so set on lying my boy.

just own ur rage fam. you fit right in.

you were screaming on mic so yikers

Can you just admit that I didn't use voice coms yet?

i'm no liar bud.

Okay, you are going to keep peddling the same lie. I really don't get why its definitely interesting. Do you think me raging on the mic is something I would care about if I actually did it? YOU DID IT YOURSELF.

Why do you project your behavior onto me to make yourself look better?

i should make a highlight video of his deaths and shit. it would truly be hilarious.

my favorite was when he walked on mines, his respawn was like 100 seconds and he immediately walks into jungle and dies to mines again

That's fine, go ahead. You can keep reliving that shit game as long as you'd like. I just came here to address the many lies you are telling and continue to tell.

my macropyres were on point man, wouldnt u agree?

And don't you think me dying to mines repeatedly in our side of the map reflects our two range support lack of ability to de-mine? We had 10 sentries in stock early game against a techies... You need to fix your own game-play before you flame your teammates.

I do find it interesting you chose to go with 6% spell amp versus extra 275 attack range versus an all melee line-up and a techies.

1 Like