Who Stole Nma's Account: An Official Namafia Investigation

@SOPHIE goes radio silent when this post is made. Coincidence? @big_ass, as your supervisor, I am ordering you to prioritize your investigation of this angle

This council, very illegal, possibly unconstitutional! has NO authority— DEEPTHROAT and his MOB of ANGRY posters MUST stop this investigation

Unfortunately the epok sexuality investigation is still open and takes precedent here

1 Like

Do you think the two could be related?

Dan’s a bisexual, he can’t like girls. Fake girlfriend? SAD!

How could they not be?

Has anybody ever met dan? Did he seem bisexual? Did he talk like a bisexual?

I know your findings in that investigation are still preliminary, but I need a full report by CoB today

Does anybody have pictures of dan we could look at?

Can we shift the focus back to the topic at hand? I don’t feel comfortable talking openly about my sexuality – you guys wouldn’t be able to handle the truth.

Would you be willing to send me a picture of your cock @ my nmagane account?

No

Seems like you’re shifting attention away from the damning evidence of a large conspiracy operating at the heart of namafia. Care to explain yourself? What did nma get too close to knowing? What did he find out that forced you to dispose of him like a dog?

I’m collecting pictures of cocks on my account “@nmagame” - if you guys would be nice enough to help me out

Sorry, I wont saying aother word until my lawyer @Jae arrives.

You don’t have rights, fucking scum

It’s @big_ass

1 Like

These are disturbing allegations, especially since he is head of the investigation. Any evidence to back this up?

Just look at him!