Who Was The Better Admin?

Hey jacob

It’s quite ironic how you pretended to go to sleep to escape the tremendous failure of a comedy act you had in the other thread - only to start ANOTHER failing attempt at humor minutes after!
Your lack of personality and humanity really ruins every “joke” you try to make! No matter how bad it is (this one in particular is one of the least funny ones)

Didn’t read

:eldertroll:

That’s you.

@SOPHIE Go Gulp down some more nootropics and stimulants! Maybe they’ll improve your CHR and INT stats hahaha! That’s all you are! A roleplay character!
There is no real you anymore - you’ve become a joke!

Yawns, clears throat, and spits up phlegm on the metaphorical floor of the forum boards
Just another day at work. A man has to earn his living somehow.

Earning your living, be it monetary or not - comes at a price, of course. Not a very costly one here though! @SOPHIE just almost burst out laughing but held it in - hear this - CHANGED MY FORUM NAME! Laughter bursts out like a wondrous waterfall, a vigorous volcano, and a towering tornado all combined

Did your name start as Gameman, and Nmagane was then made as an anagram?

No it started out as Nmagane

Pretty sure I was the best admin. My greatest accomplishment as one was probably banning milkshake for a month or so

Gameman doesnt work. it would have to be Gamenan, like a grandma who plays videogames.

Half this thread will off themselves within 10 years

Not me

Nmagane started out as Mega man(nan), but then he scrambled it up.

I found a more likely one. It started out as Meagann (girl he liked). Only takes two letter swaps to turn into Nmagane.

That wasn’t her name

Ebony, like her skin

then it would be nyet

daddy buy me expensive things

i wont be changed by the glamorous