Whos the MVP Day 1

same

1 Like

@Matticus Whatā€™s your role?

1 Like

I am Miller

What do you mean?

What I mean is that Iā€™m not completely sold on the no lynch strategy.

Why?

I just think that deciding no lynch early takes pressure off scum.

How come? What is ā€œPressureā€ anyway?

Two mislynches the game is over - If you didnā€™t know.

I hadnā€™t figure that out yet, and Iā€™m not implying that we should go through with the lynch, just that deciding on no lynching would mean no lynches actually occur. As for pressure, a mechanically reinforced action like lynching that can cause a scum to die might make a scum react in a way that gives us a tell.

Mechanically inforced actions also include Cop read. I think the Optimal Solution to this game would be

1. Post nothing at all
  2. No lynch twice in a row (3 times?)

I donā€™t disagree with this, but I also donā€™t think revealing this plan this early is a good idea either.

The less posts the more optimal

Not following you here

But I welcome a spam free game

What does everyone else think about nmagamnes opening?

Itā€™s odd. Heā€™s encouraging discussion (about nyte and about my thoughts and role) and then talking about how we should be posting less.

I don't know yet as she's only made a single post. I'd like to see more.

Am I looking worse because I agreed with the no lynch or because itā€™s one post? Frankly, I think no lynch favors scum in most games, but this game has a slight twist and itā€™s the lowest playerpool Iā€™ve played in ever, so mislynching has much more dire consequences and I believe that not spamming is equally as important this game.

That's because you're dumb

Hmm