Whos the MVP Day 1

Can you please clarify? This is really misleading.

Because no lynching is almost always the best d1 strat for town in nearly every setup

i disagree with what he said about less posts being optimal and Iā€™d like him to explain that, but his other posts seemed fine imo

Can you elaborate on why, for the feeble-mindedā€¦

well i hard disagree with this

Honestly I feel no kind of way this first day so imma have to no lynch

@mafiabot vote nolynch

We may be taking this no spam posting approach a little too seriously. I will check with my sources and return with the goods.

There is no logical reason for lynching on day 1 bar ā€œI donā€™t like this personā€™s personalityā€.

You may think you can decipher mafia based on their tone but (and I donā€™t mean this just to be mean) there are some players that consistently come off as mafia every single game (epok) regardless of role so lynching on tone is usually just a free kill for mafia.

Iā€™ve also noticed that mafia have better luck on the first day when they just stick to the outskirts and watch people make a deal over nothing and lynch somebody. Thatā€™s why no lynch is usually a better option: once there is a night kill and a cop read then we can start bringing logic into it but the community is too emotionally invested into personality to make deciding a day 1 lynch ever beneficial.

Iā€™m not saying that we should rotate towards never lynching someone day 1 but Roragok filtered out the unprofessional players this game so we can treat the game to a higher standard than others - combined with the tighter playerpool, day 2 is going to be the most important day to securing a win.

That being said Iā€™ll give some reads before the day ends in the event of a night-kill.

Vote Nolynch

@mafiabot vote nolynch

Day 1 is usually more important in hindsight (looking back once more information is revealed) but whilst it is happening, it does not serve much of a purpose.

@mafiabot vote nolynch

I added a nolynch option. it is case sensitive i believe right now nolynch lowercase no spaces. If you can use that I would be grateful.

@mafiabot nolynch

1 Like

@mafiabot vc

1 Like

Vote Count

Player Lynches

Not Voting

LuckyArtist
DEEPTHROAT
Nyte
im_cool_your_weird
Matticus