Whos the MVP Day 2

There’s no way nytes playing scribblebauts on thanksgiving when she could be securing some amazing Black Thursday deals for her horseys

Def scum in nyte and matticus in both games you read it here first

@anon75925521

I feel like anyone shopping for deals is in fact mafia

I really don’t like Nmagane and Benny’s plan so far. Nmagane seems to be bored but he’s the one that instigated the lack of communication.

I’d rather not play so passively and have the ability to push on people but this game looks like it’s going to be dictated by Benny’s initial post. It’s odd that there is so little pushback against it.

After rereading this and your other posts, this feels like more aggression than I usually get from you. You’re sure you’re town?

benny’s plan was to no lynch d1 and then try to work the game out d2 using the nk and/or cop evidence. we didn’t end up getting a cop claim, but i still hope he comes in and posts his thoughts before eod

would like to hear everyones opinion on lynching today rn, because if people do want to lynch, there should be some time to coordinate and form a majority rather than having the mafia jump on a mislynch last minute (i would prefer no-lynching over the latter occurring)

Are we just random lynching or going by this minimal posting? I definitely think we should wait for Benny to post something before we go forward with that if we can, considering his plan and what not

i agree that lynching based on what is basically tinfoil hat evidence is shit, but im starting to develop a very all-or-nothing mindset when it comes to this game. i think that we should either lynch now while we can still afford to mislynch, or wait until d4 to lynch (if cop survives n2).

holding out an additional night from d3 to d4 seems crazy because town risks an additional 25% chance of cop dying, but since additional cop results become more powerful as the game goes on it might actually be worth it

i guess the d4 plan completely depends on how much information the cop has coming into d3 though. going for that option still feels pretty undesirable to me though, which is why i kind of just want to lynch today

I read his plan on D1. I assume he’s following it still, and if this is it, I don’t like it.

Do you think there might have been a better plan?

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
Nyte nolynch
Nmagane nolynch

Not Voting

LuckyArtist
im_cool_your_weird
Matticus
Friend
PassionForTrains

37cb1af0-eee1-11e8-8449-ad8932975b8d

@mafiabot lynch nolynch

Dude who’s even playing this frfr

d1 no lynch was correct imo

That could be. My brain is foggy today so I can’t really think, but perhaps I could borrow yours. Maybe there was a better plan?

Well I was misinformed, so my agreement was faulty. I think we could have played like normal and been better off. But we’re beyond that now and need to decide and start conversation accordingly to what we want to do now if we mislynch today tho…

Hmm no it might still be in our best interest to wait it out
Our only hope with a mislynch is if cop has legit info tomorrow and survives? Or am I wrong on that

Cop check nyte please