Whos the MVP Day 2

No we’d still be 3-2 so info would be important. But doable.

Do you have artifact beta on steam? Can I play?

1 Like

This is a waste of a check, according to your odds, and frankly we need cop to hit mafia and not potential miller

Thanks in advance

No nmagane I do not have artifact beta. Do you have any more game input to talk about?

Sorry about that steam just said you owned it, and I didn’t think you would preorder it.
I already gave everything there was to give to be quite honest. I think we no-lynch and cop should check either you or LBJ (or anyone else - it completely doesn’t matter) and the rest is a game of numbers.

Cop check on Matticus is completely viable too.

What’s your reasoning for that?

Process of elimination

I think your plans have been fairly bad this game. Can you double-check your role?

Is no lynch D2 to optimal in your mind?

No, nothing I have said is anything other than basic maths. You’re trying to argue just for the sake of it here.

I have said that countless times.

If that is true, and you actually think that as a town player, then wouldn’t it have been better to breadcrumb fake cop checks?

No, the optimal play would be to not post at all (What ben is doing) - but you nyte and that other guy are being very argumentative.

Seems all or nothing to me. Is argumentative something you blanket scumread? Is that why I am one of your high priority cop checks?

It’s not all or nothing. It’s 20% for mafia to hit cop tonight. (Spoiler: They won’t)
It’s not a ““blanket” “scumread”” which is why I didn’t list the fish guy, it’s just a baseless choice that I already said didn’t matter. I’m trying to direct the cop - through my experience - to maybe a slightly better chance at reading a mafia. If he finds two town - it’s still the same result. There’s no way for town to lose here.

1 Like

There is obviously a way for town to lose here.

No, not practically.

No-lynch with a cop dying before outing checks would be very bad, obviously.