Why does Nyte attract sociopathic, evil men?

First it was Troia, now it's me, why does she do it? Who will she get next?

Questions that crippled me as I biked through the nature preserve arguing with myself.

She can't keep getting away with it!

1 Like

I had to pull over on the side of the road; the sight of the North Alabama Equestrian Stables reduced me to uncontrollable sobbing.

3 Likes

At least you didn't have any money for her to succ away

hopefully she does it to me I just want a gf

I'm soliciting lawyers to attempt to take her to civil court for stealing the best year of my life away from me.

3 Likes

nyte has done no such thing

It's just the nature of the world for us to be victims. To live, to laugh, to love -- is to suffer. Watch Ben Shapiro youtube videos

Alexa play Ben Shapiro Owns Feminist vol. 3

fucking Jones gets the attention of a female and he has the AUDACITY to complain. Meanwhile I’ve gone full incel and roasties refuse to even acknowledge me

I don't even know what a vagina looks like any more

All I see now ben shapiro swallowing BBC

Going to need @matticus to weigh in, he knows her best.

You’re crossing a fucking line jones and you know it.

Young men though inexperienced are good at taking instructions. What's more empowering than bewitching a young maggot only to squash it like the insect it is.

The nyte giveth and the nyte taketh away.

n ihgers

poor young men.

For instance @Matticus told me about a year ago to not give her a cent. Does she have a history (beyond Troia) of doing things like this? Please clarify what you told me a year ago @Matticus (I should have heeded your warning).

4 Likes

nyte is very condescending and mean, she should get off of her literal high horse

1 Like

hey man have you ever watched RooshV? He's probably as smart as Lifecoach.

Great incel thread guys keep it up