Why does Nyte attract sociopathic, evil men?

Yeah dude just shame the heroes willing to step up and put a stop to this incel abuser

If you know nytes history as well as I do you know shes certainly not innocent in all this. Its tough but I think jones is making the right call here

Care to elaborate

this is a really good post and is for sure going to send her into a rage

executed perfectly

I think it's fine if people need to vent feelings all over the place but this shouldn't be turned into a dogpile thread

im thumbing through lawyers that specify "Callous Bitches" in their line of work

lol

We have a total of 2 women on the site and 1 of them exclusively posts to shill her stream

Just thinking about this from a community perspective here

Lol?

How many mental breakdowns are you going to preside over before you develop some common sense

? theres like 14 different candidates I forsee coming out as trans

3 Likes

Earnestly im just glad nyte is a poster here, shes unique and adds something special to every conversation. Sometimes its just the n bomb but you get what you can yknow

Why do you think nytes on her way to a breakdown

I think she likes the attention

how is this website not just a legal record of mental breakdowns

4 Likes

It's hard to know where the line is on the internet but this one here is probably where we crossed it

If we hadn't already

i made this is in the lounge to provide some level of confidentiality so i believe your worrying over "mental breakdown" is overblown and if anything an attempt at suprressing the truth with vague and discsussion ending "mental health" nonsense.

i want to reiterate that this was incredible

Who says im talking about her

There is a clear difference between spewing your feelings all over the forum and seeking commiserators because you're sad vs. specifically harassing someone and trying to loop in others who don't know better for ammunition