Why does Nyte attract sociopathic, evil men?

What do you think here is over the line? You really think I'm harassing her?

What if the title is actually true?

I would LOVE to have the soothing fantasy of being able to post "ate a full tub of ice cream after flipping to the cowboy channel" without having it shattered by posters who opportunistically grow morals to flaunt them to everyone.

3 Likes

Has "What if X is actually true" ever been said about something that was actually true?

How's this for harassment you stupid fucking faggot: I'm putting a bounty on nyte's head. The first person to sabotage the horse trailer taking her steed to the Sonoma County Dressage Competition will receive the full sum of my un-cashed birthday checks.

5 Likes

Oh believe me, she's deranged and must be stopped. For instance, she approached ME.

Like considering what I've already said:

makes me really wonder what crossing the line is

i want nyte to shove peeled ginger inmy ass hole

and possibly trim my toenails

Bringing in someone else is dirty dude what the fuck is wrong with you

YOUR WORLD IS PLASTIC
CAN SEE THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE
YOUR CITIES ARE MADE OF WOOD
ANTIQUES ARE WHAT YOU'VE GOT INSIDE
HOUSES ARE PAPER BUT FOLKS DON'T HEAR A WORD YOU SAY
FRIENDSHIP'S LIKE ACID
IT BURNS, BURNS, BURNS AS IT SLIDES AWAY

SO YOU SEE, MY PATIENCE IS GROWIN' THIN
WITH THIS SYNTHETIC WORLD WE'RE LIVIN' IN

THE WORD IMITATION IS GOIN' CROSS THE NATION
WHAT'S REAL HAS BECOME A FREAK
SOMEONE'S TRYIN' TO MAKE ME WEAK
STRANGE INITIALS TO KEEP ME BLIND
PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC TO BLOW MY MIND

SO YOU SEE, MY PATIENCE IS GROWIN' THIN
WITH THIS SYNTHETIC WORLD WE'RE LIVIN' IN

I'm frankly not convinced by an argument of "bringing someone else into this is dirty" in regards to a single person when I made a public fucking thread called: "Why does Nyte prey upon innocent young men"

nyte has denied all of my advances.

I’ve tried for years now to get nyte to go to dinner with me, I didn’t even say we needed to have sex, I’m just trying to be a nice guy and this FUCKING ROASTIE just ignores me and starts dating Jones a guy who lives across the country just because he is 6’7 fucking roasties dude is there any hope for us 6’ manlets?????

4 Likes

fucking Stacey dude

nyte I would treat you like the princess you are and would never make a thread like this you are my lover and we are meant to be together

I can vouch for yns.

wtf! that's my wife you're talking about

I choose not to escalate this situation. If you couldn't figure out what you were getting into by now I doubt a clarification will help you.

why is everyone on this site so angry or weird

1 Like