Why does Nyte attract sociopathic, evil men?

What’s the issue you got??

Hey. Fuck you!

Isn't that just DotA players in general

Jerk me off please!

Nyte, you know what to do:

RELEASE THE FULL UNREDACTED CHATLOGS

1 Like

3 Likes

I sent you a PM @nyte ; sending this in case you have notifications for me turned off.

The general strategy I employed that made me so successful is to be as pathetic as possible to garner pity. My flaw is that I forgot it was ultimately out of pity, and now I'm like, very uncomfortable for significant periods of my day.

1 Like

For instance, would you listen to her clop around on horses for multiple hours of the day while you NEET snoozed in bed? I would, and I'd fucking wake up and ask her to marry me in a groggy haze and she'd tell me to do it in person because I know what she'd say.

You need to be as pathetic, innocent, and stupid as possible.

3 Likes

Thank God Alabama passed this abortion law or I would've aborted myself a few hours ago.

2 Likes

pity

that's pretty much it; be some pathetic, naive plaything to shower her in compliments, ebooks, then cling to her for inordinate amounts of time while she's underemployed.

I shouldn't have told her I wanted to beat her to death multiple times I think; will take that into my next relationship when a Indian kernel developer takes pity on me from reading comments on LWN articles.

I read your comment on ticket spinlocks, I can see you are very sad and lonely.

You don't seem that naive to me given your assessment on your relationship

you don't understand how pathetic I am; this is the result of 2 months of her trying to get rid of me, the dammed denial collapsing in the middle of monsoon season.

Whose highly publicized namafia breakup do you guys think was most disgusting and pathetic

• me
  • jones
  • ian

I think it's me but that's because i know some things that you guys dont

Have you considered posting "just talk to her dude" 200x on reddit.com/relationships jones or staying up late watching "90 day fiance" and thinking yea I could do this. She just needs to have low enough standards to think I am a literal god for supplying her heat and warm water

Just saying there are some places in the world where my ability to start a fire after 2 hrs with a bow drill and sleep under a tarp in the rain would be considered a very attractive male trait

3 Likes