Why having a high IQ sucks.

Is this you? Just checking because my doxing skills have gotten a bit rusty.

Yes, that’s me.

What of it? Are you going to make fun of me for being smart? You can’t. Your IQ isn’t high enough to make fun of me.

Quick question Jeff,

How come you start every single video with the same exact diatribe relating your inclusion in all these different groups, but almost nothing of your accomplishments?

Also a few quick follow-up softball questions if you don’t mind me asking: Why did you rearrange the order of the Ted talk picture with the mensa certificate in this follow-up video?

Was it to better frame the shot? Or was there some other high IQ consideration that eludes me? Personally I liked the negative space in the first arrangement and found it more aesthetically pleasing.

What does it mean to be the American genius of the year?

Thanks for your valuable time and correspondence Jeff. Typing things at you and receiving cogent high IQ replies is a real treat for me, and I liken the experience to what it must have been like for early computer programmers having to book reservations for scant access to university mainframes.

I think you should take down all those certificates off the wall and do something more practical with them like weave them together forming a kind of plate mail you can wear wherever you go to shield your fragile ego from the nasty nasties

This is doxxing and needs to be deleted. I’ve alerted the mods to your presence and they will be descending on this thread to action your posts very soon.

You’re everything I imagined you would be and more my little gelatin.

Your look, your mannerisms, YOUR GENIUS!

The way your bald lips quiver, wavering on the verge between lisp and full blown autistic meltdown. The gentle anxiety stricken expressions and plump features are intoxicating and I just came.

FAGGOT

You can insult me - I can take it - but insulting my certificates is a step too far.

I have no choice but to say it: Somebody once sent me pictures of Air-Head and they were very ugly. I would not be surprised if he has some troubles - with the ladies.

taste my rot bitch

1 Like

Dont get all excited now that the mirror’s turned back around on you

get a room homos

1 Like

Get a room fags.

Why dont you suck each other off already fags

1 Like

When singularity arrives your cognitive emminence will become obsolete, and that's when me and the rest of the mud schlepers, freshly freed from our biological shackles, will bury you.

The singularity isn’t real. My boy Ray is a MENSA member and thought it would be nice funny joke to write a couple books telling everyone the future would have robots to solve all their problems.

The reality is technology isn’t really going anywhere. You’re much better off spending that time outside.

It's happening

Just not in the way you and your idiot cousin Ray Ray thinks

Wintermute and Airhogs sitting on a tree.
K i s s i n g

1 Like

Tfw no high Iq commie gf to seize the means of production with