world war 3 thread

wot? but they have already

I don’t want that either but I take exception to saying “but oh well it will hurt Russia financially”

i wonder if we will look back on 2020 as the beginning of the end

global warning leading to extreme weather and mass plant and animal extinction (potentially the global collapse of fishing later on)

covid leading to snowballing inflation and financial collapse

said instability leading to more and more wars

proliferation of internet leading to mass brainwashing and misinformation, every person living in a different reality depending on what info they get fed by various algorithms and engagement metrics

nope we wont

valid

valid but doubtful

valid if things get bad enough

people are just as brainwashed as before the internet they just didn't have access to information across the globe to spread their ideas. the internet can liberate people but if you're close minded you're just going to be close minded regardless of the internet

we didn't start the fire

and quite frankly this whole "the world is ending!!!" shit ever since 2020 has gotten so old and annoying

everyone reporting everything as if the world is literally going to explode in 5 minutes, it gets posted somewhere, then osmeones gotta make their classic "i didn't have ___ on my bingo but"

but we did invent a bunch of new chemicals to throw into it and change the colors

1 Like

the world is ending in it's current projection it's just ending at too slow of a rate for most people to care. ideas take time to ferment and then it takes time to implement them

at least the world we know

it might be annoying but terrible shit is happening, it’s just in slow motion

whole ecosystems are just collapsing

i'm certainly not saying there aren't valid concerns

valid concerns about the world ending?

Kyle would just rather discuss the nonexistence of Canada

2 Likes

if the concerns are valid idk why you find the people bringing them up annoying

bc impotent and broken record

saying and doing nothing is impotent too

I'm just answering the question

yeah