world war 3 thread

the concerns of certain issues are valid and are worrying but they will not spell the end of the world in the coming years

nah just wait for the China thing

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime_titties/comments/szren3/cyberattack_hits_ukrainian_banks_and_government
happened earlier

what’s ‘the coming years’ to you because an endless downward trajectory only leads to one place

whats the coming years to you? how many times is the beginning of the end going to happen before the end comes?

calling everything that happens in life the beginning of the end just makes people not listen to you

like iaafr said. impotent and broken record

that’s what ‘the beginning’ part means

and idk 60-100 years maybe?

so how long is the beginning? lol

who said everything? just the mass extinction of our plant and animal life and destruction of our climate mostly

i'm speaking in general. i even said to start out with i'm tired of PEOPLE, not just you

the clear and unnistakable path that leads to eventual disaster would be the beginning

open any social media thread about any world event

well yeah some people are annoying but there are a lot of very relevant things to be worried about rn

yes. i am speaking more generally and you are thinking i mean you.

i'm talking about people who genuinely thought 'murder hornets' spelled the end of their days

i cant control what people say on twitter

oh yeah I remember murder hornets posts

anything that happens in the world results in some social media post where the top reply is "i didn't have this on my bingo card but"

doomsayers get annoying fast. even if they're right