Yellow Submarine

LMAO

mind numbing

Isn't this an argument for liberalism

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Heatmaps-indicating-highest-moral-allocation-by-ideology-Study-3a-Source-data-are_fig6_336076674

It's an argument for these "people" being completely insane.

I'm going to go out on a limb here: characterizing me living in mom's basement as anything close to "gibsmedat" is just your bias resulting from your mom kicking you out and you living in a car.

Nah seems fine to me

you are literally the closest thing i've come across to a neo nazi at this point
with how badly you spin out basically everything in defense of yourself and white people

tis but pointless to type words as you are so far down the path of being the victim, in all things, ESPECIALLY being a white male with unrealized intellectual potency (as you would wish to see it)

Youre giving him way too much credit. Hes literally just a neo nazi. Not close to one, is one

I can’t remember my PlayStation account password and don’t have access to the email address anymore!!! All my old saves nooo

Completely feminized: all struggle as "victim" vs "oppressor" rather than what it actually is: "us" vs "them".

1 Like

Tfw school email user

My viewpoints are frankly less radical than the federal contracting quota-system based on amorphous racial groups that are disbursed on the basis of PAST INJUSTICE??? rather than these people just being dumber than the others.

you're dumb.
you're one of the 'dumber than the others'

read:

so fucking dumb

NOPE. It's "friend v enemy" all the down.

congratulations on being a nazi

wonder how many times you've paraded around moaning about reductionist takes, let me run a quick search

It was my high school email sadge

bro had a high school email
Aintnoway Skeleton GIF - Aintnoway Aint No GIFs

3 Likes

well that's interesting

1 Like