YNS PLEASE POST HERE THREAD YNS I NEED ADVICE WITH GIRL AND DRGS AND

YNS YNS slurps loudly at your feet

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU USED TO DO HEROIN

grovels up against you

Haha another girl who was weird? yns you’re so cool

YNS! hahahahaha another classic provocative and over the top joke!

YNS - i was thinking, if I had any personality, friends or a single cell of intelligence in my brain I probably wouldn’t find you any more than some very cliched insecure attention seeker but given that I am a loser, you’re stupid and endless, shitty, dumb, tales of insignificant crap inspires me for reasons betwixt to all intellectual users of the forum.

Hey YNS - thinking of trying an opiated mix with an ethanol topper. Got any experience? You are the grandfather of drugs after all (side note - shooting heroin and googling drug com

**YNS YNS! IF SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME IT WOULD BE SO EASY TO GET PEOPLES ATTENTION ONLINE BY JUST HIGHLIGHTING AND EDITING THE MOST DENEGERATE AND dumb POINTS OF MY LIFE TO A BUNCH OF SOCIAL BACKLAGS I WOULDNT BELIEVE THEM! YOUR DIFFERENT THAN THEM THOUGH! YOU HAVE GOOD LIFE ADVICE :slight_smile: **

HEY YNS - EPOK HERE. makes loud comical slurping sound FUCKED ANY BOYS LATELY? YOU WERE MENTIONING “IM NOT GAY BUT I WANT TO FUCK BOY” hahahahaha IVE BEEN THINKING OF THAT ONE FOR WEEKS NOW AS IM A KNUCKLEHEAD - I DONT HAVE A PERSONALITY

2 Likes

Haha in a cool tone well I do know my drugs, makes provocative aggressive joke against you i would recomend a sativa mixed with a dissociative delves into another joke but a FAGGOT like you probably wouldnt be cut out for that

This thread isn’t aimed at YNS it’s the endless, innumerable, knuckleheads who follow him around on the blog thread. Most mature communities I have been a part of have a member like YNS and nobody finds him particularly endearing - with as much experience as I do with the online world; I find it intriguing but not a surprise that this is the community that the lower-class members have dedicated so much time and questions towards the : not very enigmatic yns.

HOW CAN YOU SAY “NO HOMO” BUT THEN TALK ABOUT FUCKING BOYS? WTFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Apologise for a lot of malicious posting recently - lot of anger been building over the christmas season due to obligations. Will take a little break from the site until I can return with healthy intent.

1 Like

Agreed

The fact he isn’t enigmatic is why people like him tho. At least imo

All this post tells me is I gotta add namafia gold stat

The 8 million likes LOL #remember

WHEN THIS IS IMPLEMENTED i will request a lifetime membership for free.

Ur even worse an internet cliche dude

The Curator

now this is epic

It’s not “curating” to have basic adult social awareness and common sense.

ur autistic lmfao

Midwestern math rock emo hangman’s knot

1 Like

No I’m not

OP is pressed because another man is in the limelight (gay)

OP doesnt realize this isnt highschool and we won‘t bully him if he shows us a bit of vulnerability. OP a bitter faggot

1 Like