YNS PLEASE POST HERE THREAD YNS I NEED ADVICE WITH GIRL AND DRGS AND

I know nothing about OP except for being a bitter unpleasant insecure moron that projects his insecurities upon others

1 Like

His word not mine

Yes you’re misusing the word and taking it out of context. I suggest reading a book or two.

The context was that he “enjoys curating NA Mafia posts”

As in a curator, of NA Mafia posts

You don’t know how to read.

Yes I do.

u sit online and argue with people all day, you’re actually autistic and nothing

No, you really don’t. I am not going to dissect his words to explain to you how you’re misunderstanding them - but you should really start reading some classics. Start with Moby Dick.

I don’t do that and I’m neither autistic nor “nothing” [?].

grub

What do you mean?

you’re a loser irl

I read that

On library time…had to renew it

I actually feel more sorry for you than anything so I’m going to stop interacting with you in this thread. I hope you find some fulfillment in your life in the future nma so you don’t have to continue attacking and trolling people online as a “hobby” anymore like you’ve been doing for the past 6 years

1 Like

No I’m not. Why would you think that? It’s pretty obvious to everyone that I’m the bigger “irl winner” on this forum - Not to brag but I’m certainly in a better position than anyone else.

Did you get any raping in on that Arab spring

Please don’t victim blame

Very weird that you “stop interacting” once you get called out on your lies - and to embellish that you just add in more gibberish to strengthen your imaginary foundation of sticks - not the best foundation, not a good idea to have a foundation of wooden sticks - much like your self esteem.