You dont wanna see they donation list

sHuT uP rEtArD

shut up retard

Womanizing isn’t being sexually “open” idiot. It’s manipulating emotionally, and a lot of the time taking advantage of financial or living arrangements, as well. In fact, it’s largely the opposite of open (read: men sleeping with women who believe it to be a mutually exclusive relationship when it’s not. )

KEK NICE THREAD KEK

Anyway most of the guys who donate huge amounts of money to women on twitch.tv so that they feel like they have a female friend are certainly have something mentally wrong with them. Whether or not you use mental illness to describe this is up in the air I suppose, as nyte said it’s largely just lack of social ability, adjustment, or development. Whether or not that is an illness I am not sure.

But you know all this, you’re just posting dumb shit to run circles.

in fact ewiz you might actually have one worthwhile contribution to this discussion here (as a permavirgin LDR-failure haver)

Maybe you could tell us about your “relationship,” your mindset throughout, and whether or not you think you were mentally ill at the time and still are mentally ill to this day.

Shut up retard

Can you cite some examples of womanizer men manipulating and taking financial advantage of women, financial or living arrangements, etc

I guess I jsut really don’t get where you’re coming from here

The reason we’re talking about young men being taken advantage of by women is that these “webcam communities/streamer communities” have predominantly been forming in that structure in recent years and when there is a man it’s a man with male viewers, not female

@q0q15 certainly has a lot of experience here - I definitely agree that Wintermute is trolling though.

I believe all parties to be trolling to some extent at this point, or at least roleplaying. What experience does q0q15 have in this area?

There’s a reason @jones is using the account they’re using.

Can you guys fuck off with the trolling shit there’s not a single post in this topic i haven’t contributed something earnest and informative to the discussion

You are muddying the waters for people like ewiz to continue to derail and flame in every thread and not have action taken against them

your lying

shut up retard

Just because there are less female viewers than male does NOT mean male streamers have no female viewers. I can attest that there are female viewers on male streams.

Rats are wonderful companion animals can you please stop trying to add a negative connotation to my little friends!!!

So you are saying there are male streamers with female audiences that are being manipulated by the men

If so that’s news to me but I suppose it must happen sometimes

Is there like a place to go to find this if you want to seek it out?

Yeah what is the experience that you are talking about Nma?

He explicitly told me to not talk about it to you or anyone on the forum. I would prefer if he explained it himself.

What is “it”