You dont wanna see they donation list

The double standard is in commonly excepting “player” lifestyles for men and admonishing women for exhibiting the traits of a womanizer reversed onto men.

Shut the fuck up.

That’s true, though I’d add that it’s not just the case with women streamers, there are guys who do the same for men because it feels like the streamer is their friend when they show them attention due to the donations

“Intent and reason” good god.

That’s bullshit. The people donating thousands to men do it because the streamer gives them attention that makes them feel like there is an emotional connection/friendship between the streamer and the donator

tbh this isnt as much of a thing anymore, just more like hundos being thrown at someone max but again i only see that in womens channels now. the most ive seen guys shower guys is people like krakenbul who buy like a thousand subs throughout a year for people who watch Forsen

There is that, but there are people who don’t hundreds of dollars to a guy every week. P sure that happens for admiral bulldog. It adds up to thousands very quickly

“no one ever criticizes the men” lol we have entire web subcultures devoted to criticizing them and people like them do you live under a rock

tbh could have a bias because i only watch male streamers

Shut up, retard

do we really need to go through this alightsoul, or are you feeling oppressed male shit because of the (really goddamn stupid) modern feminist movement?

Because it does not take a fucking rocket scientist to understand what is implied when I say that men are not nearly so criticized for womanizing and player lifestyles in comparison with the general attitude towards female streamers or cam girls.

Please don’t draw the line into how men are being bashed left and right for SEXUAL AGGRESSION AND ASSAULT, either.

Nyte my post isn’t a response to yours

You just argued about a bunch of stuff like feminism and sexual aggression which wasn’t said or implied in the original post

Huh I wonder what your post was in response to

Eagerly awaiting response.

What you’re saying is true (sexual openness in men is more acceptable societally than in women) but not relevant (it’s disgusting in either gender but the issue being discussed isn’t about sexual openness)

The streamer problem isn’t one of sexual openness it’s one of emotional manipulation

Some people have argued it isn’t inherently manipulative (or one particularly wrong person wants to argue male-male relationships are equally manipulative - not true, maybe minorly manipulative but we’re talking biological levels of manipulation here in these virgen-female streamer relationships) but evidence indicates it IS inherently manipulative, even when both sides of the relationship are open about it NOt being manipulative, and it’s likely an underexplored area of the mental health world (mental health issue doesn’t mean a mental illness like bipolar disorder or something)

Shut up, retard

This is why I think it’s interesting to examine these people’s lives individually

It’s hard to see it on the internet but when you start looking at it person by person it starts to check a surprising number of boxes

It affects normal functioning in the person’s life. Finances, probably eating and hygiene habits, normal interaction with social groups, etc

This has lost its allure. Please stop using it so frequently.

It legitimately upsets him, so no. Why would I dignify his bullshit with a real response?

He’s just derailing a genuine discussion

You’re better off just ignoring it and hoping he goes away

Shut up, retard.

1 Like