Your religious upbringing

Maybe you could ask Are you teaching them to “ask questions” or are you teaching them to ask “those questions”?

haha yeah probably shouldn’t have used that word in today’s internet culture. just want them to be comfortable asking questions when things don’t make sense and I want them to be curious.

I think forcing ideologies and “those questions” down children’s throats sort of kills curiosity so I would avoid that as much as possible.

Fuck it. This family is becoming Hindu

i helped project manage the construction of a new salvation army building in my town. the government funded it and turned it over to the church to operate and deliver social services.

really interesting experience. learned a lot about canadian salvationists.

I am declaring my family are part of the Kshatriya caste

I don’t know how it can be avoided alas…
Would the “Never mention religion ever and have them find out about it from TV” strategy be the right way to avoid it?

That’s all I’m trying to say really… You can’t have what you are today if you weren’t raised christian I think.

they would find out about it from some youtuber

If you have atheist parents you end up a mess like a2pas (no offense)

well if they are going to know their grandparents uncles and aunts then they won’t be introduced to religion just from a T.V. so I’m not sure.

Always a relief to receive the judgement of a psychotic retard like yourself.

Yeah that too. It’s just unfeasible and as I said - only fancy.

Psychotic? You’re the one who actually is “mentally ill” though - I’m not attributing that entirely to your upbringing but it clearly had great influence on your personality and mentality.
It’s not very easy to explain this - I’m not sure if I can do it properly - but that response right there is clearly at least partially result of these things

Egyptian, what other religious upbringings will cause mental illness? Is Christianity the only way to avoid mental illness?

Nothing will cause mental illness - religion affects personality development.
I don’t think it’s anywhere close to healthy for someone to grow up from a very young age thinking that religion is wrong and they’re right.

Of course I’m a product of my conditions. It’s just extremely reassuring to hear negatives from a person who time and time again proves themselves to be the arbiter of poor judgement.

Uhh, isn’t that what religion teaches though?

My parents and grandparents were devout Christians and that’s why I have a low IQ.

Negatives? It’s not a negative but a comparative term.

I was trying to ask if that is true of all religions