"YourAnonCentral" is Soros/Antifa ran

Proof is in their older posts.

Good job guys you did this

Don't take it from a whitey like me though

I hope you are very unhappy throughout your entire life and I hope all those you love die in your arms

Explain to my why "Anonymous" hates julian assange?

I'll wait

Every word you just wrote looks like a turd, none of them make any sense

I rest my case. Thank you.

You say shit like anonymous and Julianne assange like they're supposed to mean anything to anyone with a brain

You said buzz words, congratulations

low iq poster

What do you think about "Einstein" and String Theory?

Why do you think "Steven Seagull" hates Blueberry Pancakes?

Explain to me why "Little Children" can't speak?

I rest my case

I feel like there used to be a lot of public sympathy toward Julian assange I can't tell if I was wrong back then or it shifted

Explain to me why earlier this year the fbi moved the biggest domestic terrorist threat to being white supremacy?

Explain to me why they’re finding alt right groups using antifa propaganda to push their agendas? Explain to me why most of the rioting and property damage video shows white people perpetrating these acts?

Explain to me why the president didn’t say that There are very fine people protesting a murder? Explain to me why the president declared antifa a domestic terrorist threat?

You can’t, because you’re so sure you’re not racist, that you actually are racist. And so is an alarming percent of the population.

Stop reading cnn retard.

If you have to ask why antifa was declared a terrorist organization then you've been asleep for the past 5 years.

"Explain to me why they’re finding alt right groups using antifa propaganda to push their agendas? Explain to me why most of the rioting and property damage video shows white people perpetrating these acts? "

All of antifa is white you fucking retard, that's why.

You're actually not worth responding to. Sad.

Is that the only thing you can (not even) answer?

You’re a fucking trump parrot.

I mean you’re claiming I watch cnn just so you can say something that makes you feel good about your shitty ideas and the “facts” you’ve selected to keep you cozy in your stupid little white blanket of privilege (that doesn’t exist)

Sorry bucko.

You unironically watch CNN and don't know they are fake news. It's actually frightening people like you exist.

I forgot, is Trump still putin's puppet? or was that just a temporary soap opera

Oh nice edit. Still only 1 response.