"YourAnonCentral" is Soros/Antifa ran

You’re the one making shit up here. Considering that what you’re doing is making up a story to suit yourself, I have to say, you have a shitty imagination to dream up something so stupid and destitute.

Nice life

You literally don't know anything about antifa and were in the year 2020. How clueless are you lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

You're a leftist fucking retard who knows nothing. You're hilariously misinformed, and uninformed.

You don't object to chugging CNN articles daily, or any other leftist programming which allows your fantasy driven dream world you live in, to ever require critical thinking to the information you're digesting. You are the problem with our world currently.

Spider man pointing at himself

Jdance, don't even get me started on you. You're actually autistic, which is why I don't pick on you.

Numeta fights for autistics but not black people

Vincent I used to live in Florida. Do you want to meet up when I go down there to visit my dad this summer?

1 Like

Don't put words in my mouth, but blacks are perfectly capable of fighting for themselves.

Why do people keep insinuating that african-americans are incapable of doing anything by themselves? That they need to be coddled and cradled and taken care of? Isn't that the idea of racism? That they are inferior?

Actually autistic, says the dude who flapped his gums, saying nothing of merit or worth, but proposes to be socially informed.

Huh

Nyte- You need to go on liveleak, on youtube and look up antifa dating back from 2015, to find out for yourself what they are. Until then I will not read your replies.

This just shows how stunted your reading comprehension and thinking capabilities are - probably due to autism.

You keep assigning me things that I don’t do or haven’t done. But you’re selling yourself this “dream world” and it’s really a bit sad. Maybe wake up, stop drinking the milk of the poppy and go read some books for awhile. Also get therapy.

If your dumb ass thinks I need to look up antifa 2015 then you have no idea what I’m even saying anyway.

1 Like

Explain to me why they’re finding alt right groups using antifa propaganda to push their agendas? Explain to me why most of the rioting and property damage video shows white people perpetrating these acts?

Link me you turdbrain

And make sure it's from a credible site.

Make sure it's from Infowars

You joke, but Infowars has been right more often than not. (not that I read inforwars)

Make sure Alex Jones talked about it

I met antifa in Tokyo. They are worldwide numeta. :ghost:

Reading your posts is like watching a movie I've seen 200 times

Numeta are you a capitalist?

Numeta what's your relationship with your parents like and what is the longest time you've been in a relationship