Anon Death Note Mafia - Days 1 - 5

Day Ends In One Hour

hello my gay niggas are we killing rohan? @anon_barry

@mafiabot lynch @anon_yang

Whatever.

It's all cool, jive turkey.

i had like 100 more posts left but just went with recent vc. thought we had two hours.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight. Call me if you want.

i... what ?

shit i am missing some next level play here gay

hey before you go to bed i think we need a shooting plan @anon_barry

In an effort to do good, our anime protags cast Yang upon the stage. He smirks, and in epic anime fashion flips his role showing everyone he was nothing more than a simple Scrapholder. One of the angry townsmember kills him anyways. Everyone leaves shortly after.

Overhead, a shinigami looms amongst the clouds

1 Like

Day will start Saturday Morning, unless I receive all your night actions. If you are not using your action just tell me so I can start the game sooner.

@mafiabot kill @anon_yang

@mafiabot kill @anon_barry

Game will start when I hear back from Roragok, gotta handle something before the game starts. sorry about the delay

Sorry. It's going to take a bit longer, so don't wait up on this game. I'll try and reach out to all the players once the game does open so there doesnt have to be any downtime inbetween day open and people getting back into the game.

okay lmao think i fixed it

Sorry about the delay btw. Will be reaching out the relevant players to make sure they know the games started.

@anon_barry died last night. He was Mason L.

Setup Details

Setup: Slanderer, Blocker, & Backup vs 1 Unique SK vs 2 Unique Masons & 8 Scrapholders

Click this link to open the role list.

Alive Players

@anon_jordan
@anon_peter
@anon_sam
@anon_rohan
@anon_veronica
@anon_vince

6 Players Alive, Majority Lynch is 4

@mafiabot startday 3282

I shot jordan as klaze it didnt go through

I shot rohan as bazinga boy and it didn’t go through