Anti Trumpism general

in this thread I am going to post my political opinions/ramblings, specifically about how Biden and his supporters are a danger to the future of humanity.

anybody who feels differently is not only welcome but encouraged to come in here and make a counter argument. anybody who wants to contribute can. it will probably just be me posting shit and nobody reading it but that's fine by me.

everything you've espoused in this trash can of a thread is antithetical to what a real diehard libtard champions & believes

stop trying to walk back what you did in here and pretend you're on the same team as them

I'm not a communist or an anarchist so I'm not on the same "team" as them

but I've also voted NDP my entire life which is pretty similiar platform wise to what Bernie Sanders represents, I'm not "pretending" shit you moron

being opposed to Trump! classic libtard shit! haha

yeah if u dont see the difference between the avg. politician and the insanity of Trump you have rocks for brains

we literally have our own neoliberal party, they're called... the Liberals!

I don't vote for them.

Lots of news people losing they jobs

Trump was hilarious

He's a Chad

you've been voting for the wrong party your whole life

this is the party you were supposed to be voting for

1 Like

Conservation checking in

Eat the rich.

https://twitter.com/KokonutRum/status/1369683945235873797

i was gifted a very nice shirt that says this

My shirt says c-span and chill

I've watched this over and over again the past few hours. It's amazing

reminder that the ANA still can't protect the identities of it's member's families and the government suffers from deep rooted corruption and lack of trust in tribal leaders. reminder that the only effective method we had at quelling violence in the region was shipping them fleets of toyota hiluxes and pallets of cash. reminder that no one gives a fuck about the afghans including people we call afghani. reminder our last 80 years of foreign policy have failed and no one can admit it

2 Likes

Why not just let them keep their oil and kill each other?

it's a long story but basically our economy has been propped up by this