Anti Trumpism general

How stupid do you have to be to see this shit and still think that Trump was the cause rather than a symptom?

The other ways much harder to comprehend doe

how stupid do you have to be to not see how much Trump has mainstreamed and normalized white supremacist rhetoric?

“good people on both sides”

“mexico isn’t sending their best”

i never said he invented it, I said he mainstreamed it

just like he mainstreamed conspiracy theory, science denial, and lots of awful things

@electrowizard I am starting to understand your thoughts on Dems vs. Reps.

The people that run both parties talk differently, but at the end of the day, they do the exact same thing.

Shut down Guantanamo Bay? Nope.
End the wars in Afghanistan and Syria? Nope.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la mĂȘme chose.
The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

1 Like

Lol

Imagine replying tinbewindewd insim

Imagine replying to braindead insom*emphasized *

imagine not being able to make a real point so you just insult me

oh wait thats all either of you do

why bother?

i cant make a single post without you two showing up to post your meaningless nonsense like clockwork

take my dick out of your mouth for a change

“your posts are so dumb and stupid im gonna respond to every single one but never once make a decent counter point! that’ll show you big dumb doo doo head!”

you’re both so out of touch with reality that you buy into the “black people can’t be racist to white people” “women can’t be sexist to men” newspeak definitions of racism and sexism. you pretty much have to live in an echo chamber and throw away the key to actually think anyone but omegawoke twitter communists believe that.

I’d say the venn diagram of people who believe that overlaps pretty much entirely with people who unironically use the term ‘latinx’, and that’s really not very many people.

ewiz has spent so long making his entire personality about hating anything he decides is liberal that it’s actually rotted his brain

MGT, the more extreme female version of Trump decides to host a summit promoting white nationalism 100% mask off and ewiz sees no correlation between that and the last 5 years of Trump.

I mean if you make your scope of issues extremely narrow yeah it must seem like that. If you expand it then no, one is clearly less shitty than the other.

A Republican president, vp, and cabinet are the ones who literally fabricated evidence and lied to the UN to justify going to war in the
www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/biden-us-troop-withdrawal-afghanistan/2021/04/13/918c3cae-9beb-11eb-8a83-3bc1fa69c2e8_story.html

this except biden said we'd be gone 7 years ago. and also supported invading afghanistan and iraq. these people are not your friends, they just care about optics in a different way

america had a nazi party, we've always had a culture normalized to white ideologues trump didn't bring that into vogue lol

2 fucking decades, took the soviets 1 to realize they couldn't accomplish anything and they shared a land border. and we called them dumb