ARENA FPS thread

Running out of “points” to argue?

so thats why i spam dude thanks for your concern though Lol Haha :slight_smile:

yes definitelty the takeaway here is that i have run out of talking points and have been bested

you rule little man ROFL XDDDDDDDDD

this is 4 how long will it be before you think of something worth saying… gonna start counting soon…

5 missippi (ur a fucking moron)

6 missisippi (cocksucker)

Where have you made me look like an idiot? You’re certainly delusional if you think you’ve done anything but dance like a clown.

7 mississippi (retard faggot inbred fuckhead)

yes i am clearly the delusional one here lol time to start my day goodbye buddy sorry again for trying to discuss videogames with my friends :slight_smile:

Where have you discussed videogames? Show me.

XDDDDD

You’re spamming - it’s all you’ve done - and you are delusional enough to think that you’re not. I understand that you dream of having a popular twitch stream, I really get it. But this is not the way.

i keep giving you an out here - take the high road - be a fucking man you little shit - apologize to me literally just say the words “im sorry” its like 9 characters to type. just fucking type them and this will all be over for u buddy

No Notifications:

also i will again throw you the bone i threw in the other thread - if you can verifiably in some provable way prove that im a fucking moron and should never stream dota then ill forever shut the fuck up and probagbly suck ur dic kwhile im at it cuz u might be the second coming himself. hopefully someone else chimes in soon and tells u how fuckign dumb u are

Moron.

this is 3 XDDD and im not even trying… step ur game up Kiddo…

"Em well I open all of my messages straight away and - "

No - what actually happened is nobody contacted you.

lmfao at least this dude is good entertainment i cant deny that. ive already put the threaad link in my stream bio cuz seriously ive never seen somebody get so eternally handled and still try to fucking fight it ROFL