ARENA FPS thread

best part of everything all of this is u probably did more for me publicity-wise than any spamming or anything could have ever done LUL

Are you gentrifying poor spelling and grammar (acting like a xanax user) to appear nonchalant?

Yawns

How predictable.

im gonna remember that thread for fucking forever if for no other reason then youre a fuckign idiot - but also cuz it might get me off the ground :slight_smile:

Seriously Right? Rofl man what A Silly Thing to Doā€¦

also iā€™d be at like 9 or 10 by now but this fine internet citizen strolled in :slight_smile: hows ur day going mr passionfortrains? :slight_smile:

Hopefully A Little better Than This guysā€¦ Lolā€¦ 12ā€¦

Itā€™s going alright - Iā€™d imagine my days have quite a higher standard than yours do.

13 mississippiā€¦

lmao yes im sure they do. enjoy the rest of yours :slight_smile:

See how its possible to still be nice despite his backhanded compliment? take notes buddy! ur learning things and ur not even in the stream yet!! XD

oh now he comes here it comes now that he has ā€œbackupā€ hahahah Xd

Psuedo-lack of care through forced disinterest in spelling and grammar. Yes Iā€™m sure youā€™re on a forum to flaunt your lack of dedication towards communication

Yawns to emphasize your predictability

our boy is coming outta the woodwork soon enoughā€¦

Weā€™re waiting with bated breath my friendā€¦ cant wait to see what you have to say!! maybe a real apology?? :slight_smile:

Xd

17ishā€¦ 18 missippiā€¦

I have a life so I don't spend all day looking for your latest spam responses.
Also, I don't need to prove that you're a moron - I have repeatedly said that you are being manipulated by psychologists and economists at valve and twitch, you refusing to believe that and sticking to denial is your problem. I am only trying to help.

cmon buddy fit in one more stab or Funny Joke or Psych 101 Big Word hahaha im sure itll be sick dude!!!~!~!~!