ARENA FPS thread

i hope a cpma movement style gets popular for duels or something, i know they said you can make custom rulesets for servers at least… Honestly vq3/ quake live movement is so boring… QW movement on the other hand

hook = bad game

1 Like

@SOPHIE @damir

alright boys i got a 25 DOLLAR REFLEX tournament to represent namafia in. gonna need you guys to get me back into shape

we talkin buot PRACTICE

okay ill do it for the rep but ill be suffering

1 Like

@Friend u like competitive games and you'ere rich

buy the whole forum 10 copies of reflex so we can settle our stupdi typed out arguments in The Arena

how mcuh does reflex cost will people actualy play it?

10 dollars (not on sale)

no, only the turbonerds will

hmm will think about it

way more likely i buy 4 than 10

1 Like

not an afps, but i will buy someone age of mythology if they wanna play w me.

o shit I have the remastered version :pog: used to play that a lil less with the brothers when we were fiending wc3

1 Like

i totally forgot about the 4 packs that would b so lit. someone on the discord gave me a 4 pack a few months ago and i gave it to all namafia ppl

1 Like

oh shit same lets play sometime

1 Like

peep the new slowthai album btw album of the summah my man

will do

1 Like

Let The Bass Kick

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA-O----------

https://challonge.com/q5ubjlxy

i will be represnting namafia in a reflex 1v1 tournament on june 2

3 Likes

turbonerd here i will try this boomer shooter if someone buys it for me

i used to play quake live casually

2 Likes

@anon31000304 how do you feel about quake champions?

is this worth doing

No it's been dead since open beta, don't bother. It's not even quake it's just like a really piss poor mix of overwatch and quake

Ur next hope for any fun arena fps is probably diabotical, or playing something like warfork/quake live

diabotical is basically quake live 2.0 with more stuff and more paint

or u could learn to be a racer