ARENA FPS thread

it looks like a really gay call of duty and it’s a few years old, may as well get the real deal if i’m eating from the trash

same, i’ll 1v1 anyone endif

hit a direct pipe bomb into someone’s feet so they go up in the air then hit em again juggling them mfers

haven’t played tf2 in ages but back in 2008/2009 I was fucking lit at demoman

this is a bad take, the games a few years old but they add like 8 operators so it’s only gained diversity and improvements. the gameplay is most definitely NOT call of duty, if you want to see what good high level play looks like check out beaulo’s https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIGMDYhCqiwls28cygpYqg

okay criticisms of the game: It’s too grindy without passes (you will need to put in many hours to unlock everything), Ubisoft can’t be trusted in any case (i would never trust Activision over someone else tho), not a fan of close quarters gameplay

i clicked onto a random vid and skipped around and the guy is on his iphone IN game the whole time, i can’t play this zoomer shit. idk how you would play this over cod if you already abandoned w/e integrity you had. you can go grind the shiny skins on each gun in cod and it will occupy you for hours

cannot sprint while poisoned
this is the most sinister shit i’ve ever seen in my life and i will never download this, i thought cod was as bad as it gets

you probably watched some echo gameplay or something, some specific defense operators have cameras to use but attackers shouldnt be sitting on their drones ever really.

the games ranked mode actually takes a minute off the game to speed things up and make people be active or suffer

One specific operator that is countered by another one, if you know they pick it you can counterpick, in addition it’s not really as bad as some other things i can think of like the noxious shit GROM operators use actually lowers your sensitivity for the duration lmao

i actually wonder how decent cod’s CS ripoff is, i heard they have operators too so im curious what thats about. Operator based gameplay is a lot of fun, some guys are crazy good at certain champs

my point is… the turret was made for a modification of quake, in this case, the first team fortress, no for quake saga, thats my point, sorry for my bad grammar, im from Japan

R6 ttd too low imo especially considering the amount of cheese and wall shots in that game

Whatd you mean by TDD? Cheese isn’t really a valid criticism these days with the amount of counters In siege, and the way bullets penetrate walls makes plenty of sense and you can make a melee hole or whatever to try and troll through but it would look obvious to anyone experienced

Time to death

Yeah I guess that’s a valid critique, you do get vaporized pretty quick

I personally like games where ttk is longer but mobility is high as well I’ve been playing that spellgame I was talking about in a diff thread and it’s what I’m looking for

want 2 buy counter-strike / rainbow / aim down sights whatever fps thread

this is for ARENAS ONLY MENS

@Roragok

hey can you host a reflex arena server for me? if it will cost you any extra money then don’t bother, was just curious :smile_cat:

just hos tit on your computer