Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

You're fosing Klaze and in the next post indicating that you might be on the same train too.

Ya ok, u jump I jump, u first

I meant to slowdive. I've already explained why slowdive is a decent vote based on the events from yesterday. I don't know why Klaze scum would give himself up this easily unless he knows that we'll suspect him anyway because he would have solved the game by D3.

Your logic for klaze being scum also centers around his obsession for slowdive.

It doesn't make sense why klazes fos of slowdive is a problem if you are on the same train. With that said, why would you be voting with a scum read?

Actually, I've changed my opinion on klaze and I town read the player now.

So far town reads are :neutral_face:

Supa,
nyte,
log,
Lucky,
klaze,

Scummy is Matt, slowdive, and roragok based on today's interactions.

Not sure about kkat and epok atm. I always have a hard time reading kkat. Maybe he's town at this point.

I think Supa throwing shade at epok has me a little confused and made me want to pay closer attention to that slot.

@mafiabot Lynch @anon31000304

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
slowdive 3 Matticus, Klaze, ironstove
matticus 3 Nyte, Logarithmic, epok
epok 2 LuckyArtist, SuPA
klaze 1 slowdive
logarithmic 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

Roragok,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6

08f0f430-b18f-11ea-acc5-f998a69bcbe9

Klaze is a good enough player that I'll always suspect him.

Oh I didn't know Matt was the leading train jumping back then. I'm fine w either slowdive or Matt, I think the slowdive flip gives better information on my own reads and allows me to town clear more people if slowdive flips red versus Matt flipping red, which makes the game easier to solve, but also gives really interesting information for me to reassess the game if slowdive flips green.

At this point I feel relatively confident with about half my town clears

I'll entertain this thought and move my vote to slowdive to see the flip versus voting you today Matt.

@mafiabot Lynch @anon31000304

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
slowdive 3 Matticus, Klaze, ironstove
matticus 3 Nyte, Logarithmic, epok
epok 2 LuckyArtist, SuPA
klaze 1 slowdive
logarithmic 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

Roragok,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6

b4e88b40-b18f-11ea-acc5-f998a69bcbe9

Your suspicion of Klaze seemed artificial from the start

Right on dude.

In a vacuum I'd say Jdance + Rora + Klaze look the scummiest at this moment.

And Epok. This is just following path of least resistance. Need more thoughts from Klaze.

Everyone he posted is town.

Slowdive+Jdance+Rora+ (If Jdance is red LBJ is probably red too)

I don't like how he uses the the fact that we had our votes on minority targets as a valid reason to lynch in that pool, when he himself is in the NO VOTE pool which is arguably much worse. Seems very strange.

Klaze are you mafia? I need you to tell me right now

The usual motivation to lynch minority targets is the bragging rights to have lynched the correct target in the post-game, which scum doesn't have. For them, lynching a minority target only functions to anger a town and potentially get themselves copchecked by that player.

No