epok 2 LuckyArtist, SuPA
klaze 1 slowdive
logarithmic 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

Roragok,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6

4415c280-b19d-11ea-acc5-f998a69bcbe9

I'm very inclined to believe supa is a skilled town player. I believe you are (probably) town also. What are your thoughts on epok?

Not sure, seems to be a bit too friendly towards me, like he's treading on eggshells. But I've seen him act like this as town before so it doesn't really give me too much.

Also, slowdive is in Roragok's preferred lynch pool yet he hasn't placed a vote.

Back to my original four from last night: Jdance + Klaze + Nyte/LBJ

How’d you progress from rora to nyte and me

I'd like to know that too

I explained my reasoning earlier, but just looking at players avoiding each other/strange interactions.

Current reads:

Town read: Supa
Town lean: ironstove, nyte, matticus
Neutral: Epok,Kkat,LBJ
Scum lean: Jdance,roragok
Scum read: slowdive

You think that slowdive is town and I don't think you've ever put your lynch on Klaze

You scumread me but have your vote on slowdive now. Do you think I'm bussing my teammate?

In fact, you don't even have him on your scumlist but your vote is on him, why?

I'm flip-flopping because:

Town-sided: You caught him in a lie I didn't see. You have been tunneling him since D1. You were townread by Asoul.

Scum-sided: You admit that slowdive has no meaningful connections to other players, yet don't question that it could be that that's usually a town trait. Was he instructed to do this so he doesn't out his team?

That's fucking textbook scum, tunnel themselves onto 1 target/don't leak info when they already consider themselves the probable lynch. Town would be more interested in leaving a legacy.

His "legacy" is outing his teammates. He said Jdance or Rora, but not both. So he just listed off his team right then and there? Why do that?

I'm working from your latest scum team list.

Not sure about the exact 3combo jdance+rora+slowdive, they look scummty individually. slowdive+rora makes a lot of sense though, mentioning 1/2 teammates seems like a typical WIFOM bad scum thing to do as well.

I am now ready to push slowdive to out

I give up this town is really poorly prioritizing. So
Goodbye slowdive
@mafiabot lynch slowdive

You read slowdive as the avatar but you want to push him?