belittling others in a podcast thread

i watched a Joe Rogan show one time and now youtube thinks im a hard core conservative

Are you sure you know what you’re talking about? Because you thinking something is wrong doesn’t mean it is.
Do you go around calling anyone religious a Deluded Autist?

Joe Rogan seems like a good enough dude from my sporadic watching of his stuff but something about him turns me off from listening to his podcast or following him in any regular way.

No, I don’t deride religious people if they act rationally.

Invisibilia is p good, but I just listen to that on the radio

Yes of course - rationally - according to the rational laws of society.
Do you not believe that - if God exists (he does) - random numbers generators would be his choice?

Rational religious people only allowed here ( according to the rational laws of the catholic church)

I really don’t think this is within the scope of the podcasts thread. I do not think a purported God would act through random number generators in any sort of guided fashion. Random events, ever present in nature, have random outcomes. We only are witness to the random occurrences that stick.

Discussions about anything can take place in any thread - that’s part of the spirit of Nadota.
God controls all there is - there is no such thing as “random” in a system with God in it.

I gave Invisibilia a shot for a few eps but it didn’t impress me… maybe i just caught them at a low point

I really dislike the “random events in nature” thing - are you talking about Quantum Physics?

No.

If you need an outlet to proselytize your perverted version of Catholicism, please make the thread.

I've only listened to the first season and a few episodes of the second, so idk if it went downhill

It’s not a version of catholicism it’s just a simple result of religion and the concept of god. It really is inarguable fact.

God’s existence is not fact, dude. It’s a convenient assumption.

1 Like

Awesome.

I’m glad you went from saying completely false statements about me to putting your back against a God is/isn’t real conversation. Really overjoyed. Please make your own thread.

Nma doesn’t get to pretend intellectual superiority over anyone after the posts in this thread (whether they we’re made earnestly or not)

1 Like