Benny: A Disgusting Individual (edited by epok)

Oh wait trolls don’t cry tears.

Worm

Nma’s poisonous and ewiz is intolerant, dumb, and gullible

If you can’t see this then you’re lost

No; you’re poisonous and Dan is dumb and gullible.

The fact that you think you’re more intelligent than me is fucking laughable

It’s so transparent how you just add in “intolerant” as bait too - just give up or grow up, virgen.

I’m demonstrably more intelligent than you in every regard

Haven’t you played like 200 mafia games and still identify scum at like sub-30% accuracy

Oh yes, mafia is the hallmark of intelligence. Even then, haven’t you not been good at mafia in like 2 years?

My “not good at mafia” is like 90% accuracy vs my old 100% whereas your “not good at mafia” is 20% as opposed to your normal 30%

No, you haven’t played consistently decently since back when faz was a regular

Second measure of intelligence:

Can’t tell when he’s being manipulated by goy club, defends them in cheating accusation thread when jones openly states nma is cheating

Wintermute is somehow a Grub AND a worm hahaha!

Anyway it isn’t me. Check IP’s

As I asked him in the other thread:

Lol I was going to make a cross-breed joke but I didn’t want to make it seem like I was joking.

Last game I played I correctly identified all scum at a higher rate than any other player in the game

If I am not good then that makes every other player REALLY not good and that makes you literal garbage tier

You’ve played for 4 years and still haven’t had a single game better than my worst game

Regardless you can converse with the other members of the forum, all of whom agree with my assessment of got club and of your recent actions.

This is wasting too much of my time.

I’m statistically the best player. You guys can fight for second place.

Who the best player is is up for debate but everybody is clear on who the worst player is.

Ewiz has played for years and is still performing at lower metrics than random nobodies that wander in from the street