Benny: A Disgusting Individual (edited by epok)

Sure, dude. In reality, you just want to ruin this place, and you know the best way to do that is to call for bans. You just like starting shit because you’re a spineless fucking worm

Your reads accuracy is lower than random chance

Think about that.

I posted here peacefully without any “ruin” whatsoever until you decided to come back and start shit

The only people I want banned are nma and you as you’re toxic to a forum’s culture. I’m glad you’re posting threads like this and showing your true colors.

You two should play a blitz chess match to settle this.

LMAO are you fucking stupid?

Wintermute refuses to play timed chess so he could use stockfish to cheat

Additionally, I didn’t “start shit” at all. You started shit by posting a worm thread and @ing me from it, posting this thread, and giving benny your acc info.

Don’t blame me for your own retarded actions.

lmao you’re really fucking dumb, worm

We can have it at a preset date so every forum member can spectate the game and both players get some time to improve their chess play

Pretty funny that you changed your thread body to flame me. Did you miss that the rest of the forum was also flaming you for your despicable actions?

How the fuck do you believe Benny had my password and I made this thread?

Alightsoul is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this forum

You’re just a bad person, it’s that simple. Now you’re trying to pin your actions on benny.

Nma isn’t even as bad a person as you. He’s just roleplaying because he thinks it’s funny. You’re actually serious about this stuff.

Sad. That’s all

Yeah, cause I constantly make fun of people for being depressed, imply they shouldn’t seek treatment/medication, and have consistently harassed slowdive. Real great detective work, you fucking idiot

I’m still not convinced that you just did all of this yourself as some sort of overly convoluted mafia play. Not to sound like I’m patting myself on the back but if I had access to your account I would do something a little more humorous and a bunch of cliches. Breaking Bad and Slowdive; I feel like you did this and you’re just trying to grief mafia.

It’s obvious that it was you. Those are the first 4 posts ewiz has ever made with full stops at the end of his posts.

You’re not part of the discussion as you’re unintelligent and have a blatant grudge.

This is not true at all.

eyes go haywire

Benny hacked ewiz’s account! and posted a thread and mafia posts

furious clapping yes yes Klaze your right ! you cracked the case

you are awarded a medal of intelligence after finally winning an argument against me (despite me throwing you multiple bones

you are given star interviews trinkets and trophies fpor your grand asesment.