Carbon-14 NAmafia Monastery Day 2

I’m confused, I was the first one to scumread ian and stayed on him all day, and called out his humour posting while being sussed as being suspect

what is it you think I didn’t do @SOPHIE

like interrogate him directly? thats a lack of confidence thing

I was open to having my mind changed and was trying to see if anyone had some compelling shit to say

post about roragok was because after all that he had posted the least of anyone, and that’s always my #1 sign of a player being scummy, especially on day 1

if he comes out and claims seer that could explain things though

unfortunately this isnt traditionally clearing in the way you think it might be if youre town in this spot (which is fair to expect but instant hellbussing is a wincon strat so)

like if you were town, don't know who scum is, and given your penchant for wanting to be right (like a lot or all of us lol), i feel like you would question people to assure your beliefs and make the right choice.

you made the right choice anyways at the end of the day but its hard for me to see how you got there lol

I explained my reads all day long, and I was happy to lynch any of my top 3 picks as I said

Ian was the choice people had settled on, so I lynched him

simple as

we probably just maj rora when kkat checks in and claims seer

well clearly your meta read of me is wrong because I am town and I played the day the way I played it

I do want to always be right but I’m also happy to defer to people who know more than me

also I’d like to think I’m a bit more mature today than I was a few years ago

btw insom im taking your lack of seer claim as a vt claim?

i see no reason why you shouldnt hardclaim your role rn (if you do then go ahead and don't)

We all are, hopefully. I'm just bringing this all to light incase Roragok is green, because I don't see any other choices for scum otherwise

ill be quiet now lol

correct VT

my understanding of the setup is that seer is worthless anyway

yeah it was a coin flip which of the two was useless

but at this point the utility is just being a hard selfclear that cant be counterclaimed (because it's autoloss unless scum achieved a town lynch d1)

2 Likes

im surprised you never discussed this or other setup aspects during day 1, I feel like you would've brought it up

we didn’t know if it was werewolves or mafia until we lynched ian

I know that, i meant on d1 I figured you would atleast try to add something by virtue of talking about the setup. I ended up doing it instead, maybe that's why you chose not to.

why would you figure that? I assumed everybody understood it already

I mean people say setup discussion is a scum thing to do because it's detracting from finding scum and is fluff posting but I thought you would do it to try and appeal to others that you're town and add something if you felt like you had nothing else to add.