Carnival of Horrors Day 2

Alea iacta est

Well, beyond saying that I’m town I’m not sure there’s a great argument for not lynching me. I think scsf is scummier than Osiris, so that’s where my lynch will go. @mafiabot vote scsf.

have to agree with osiris here. i don't want to get mind-melded with anyone and blinded by them just posting the same reads that i have, but I can see how osiris would also come to these reads as a town player in a similar position i am in.

I think we have to be careful of the possibility that at least one of the very active players (ewiz, sdad, iaafr) are scum, and not to get outplayed just by the virtue of effort-posting.

At the same time I still see no reason not to read hbotz as scum-lean and a good target for tomorrow (assuming no surprises from today's lynch/any power roles)

at the end of the day i'll probably vote magic but I will wait to make sure theres no rushed hammer

Dude stop tripping over urself trying to dumb tell.

Hey guys, how many players are in this game, how many nights are there? Hope I don’t get nightkilled.

i mean i assume there are none but didn't lbj say it was a hidden setup

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Nomination_Mafia we dont usually deviate from tested games unless we think theres a better way for it to be balanced but i didnt see that kinda suggestion so its def jus this

LBJ also said he was going with this one based on our p count and wouldve chosen a different one if we had more or less players so thats anotehr implication that its the "vanilla version" of the game

your post was just a harder to follow and vaguer version of osiris'

I pushed sdad and never got responses, so I couldn't get strong reads on him until today. hbotz, ian, and wolfy were all actually active, so I could read them a lot better. I ended up on hbotz eventually because he seemed scummy and that implied that ian was actually town.

Also, I never pushed iaafr. Asking for reads isn't pushing imo

You never pushed me either by that by that logic. Also, I responded to all your questions both today and yesterday

Stop fucking making shit up about me

Actually you barely even questioned me yesterday, you asked me once about what I thought about hbotz, then you asked other people what they thought about me.

Claiming to have pushed me but not gotten answers yesterday is fucking ridiculous

1 Like

Next one is relevant because it's responding to @sdadasdas's reasoning and calling him out as doing the same kind of reasoning that is forced and illogical. That's a scumtell for me: all of my posts on hbotz being scum show that's what made me start scumreading him.

This doesn't include the other 10 posts I made asking for sdad's reads/asking others for reads on sdad. I wanted other people to post reads on him because I thought he was playing scummy and wanted other people to draw the same conclusion. He just wasn't scummy enough for a day 1 lynch.

None of these posts suggest a push on me. You throw some strange fos'es on me and then you expect me to somehow respond to every single one?

You're either scum or trying to show your dominance by getting me lynched a'la Alightsoul because now you're just blatantly painting a false narrative to make me look bad

Anyone can search "@fuck_asoul sdad" in the other thread with restrict to that thread on. 17 posts, including the ones where I say you're acting scummy that I posted above. The rest were asking for opinions on you, which is a way I try to convince people of someone being scummy: asking them to iso someone. Beyond that, the responses can be indicative of who might be partnered with you.

All of sdad's posts mentioning ersu between both days. Now I understand why he wouldn't answer this:

I'm 100% convinced now that sdad and ersu are on the same scum team

Fuck you scummy shit