Carnival of Horrors Day 2

This just looks like a bad attempt at preparing for the eventual flip, town usually would have some kind of preference as to who's less towny of the 3.

i've posted the thoughts i've had today already in the thread. seems like the people i've wanted to hear from haven't really posted. Luckily no one dies overnight so we'll still have a chance to

interrogate people tomorrow

@mafiabot lynch magic

wait do you need to @ them

@mafiabot vote @magicmagininja

This has basically been Ewiz's entire game. Look for mechanics (amount of posts) or contrived logic to push people, not giving a single shit about the actual intent behind the actions.

I agree with this.

Oh you changed your vote close to EoD? Scum! Oh you had only 1 post @'ing ersu but 6 @'ing Epok? Outed!

Oh yes, I only looked at number of posts: I didn't actually iso anyone and quote every single relevant post and give explanations for why they're relevant

Stop trying to mislead town. The argument was never that you changed your vote close to EoD. It's that you placed it on someone who had no chance of being lynched. Changing the vote only matters because you had it on epok all day, then 9 minutes from EoD switched it to ian and then immediately back to epok. With scum having daychat, that seems really fucking scummy.

Similarly, the argument was never about how many times you @'ed them. It was that you ignored me asking why you wouldn't give any thoughts on ersu and only responded when I brought up that you only ever talked about him in 3 posts (not @'ed him, just talked about him at all). Then you said it was because he was afk so you had no thoughts on him. When I brought up that you were putting epok in scum teams and actually had substantial thoughts on him (including posts reasoning out whether or not him+me could be on the same scum team) and he had the same activity level, you floundered and had no response other than saying that my argument was ridiculous/illogical/whatever.

Please, explain how you could deeply analyze epok and his possibility of being scum and couldn't possibly post about ersu, even when explicitly asked about him.

I explained my reasoning for not going after both afk's, I explained my reasoning for voting epok EoD, both your shitty reasons for pushing me fell on their ass

it is currently almost EOD and the people online on namafia are:

myself
sdad
epok
iaafr
osiris

1 Like

just pointing out that some of these people are currently NOT posting

1 Like

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
magicmagininja 4 osiris, SCSF, fuck_asoul, SuPA
osiris 1 sdadasdas
scsf 1 magicmagininja

Not Voting

hbotz, epok, ersu, iaafr,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

f758eda0-c574-11ea-bf5c-991e8a49dd3c

I've already explained how this makes no sense from a scum perspective. if both were town, I wouldn't give a shit who gets lynched between the two, if hbotz was my teammate, why would I risk a coinflip when I could lynch ian naturally given my earlier reads?

The reason why i don't think you're aligned isn't because of his posts, but yours. I don't think you would've taken this stance against my fos on epok if you were both scum.

You explained why you didn't go after both afks day 1. You still haven't explained how you could make all kinds of arguments about epok, including talking about which people he could potentially be partnered with:

Then the exchange that really got me onto you even before that was your insane defense of @hbotz, saying his coded message day 1 was a towntell. For those who don't remember, his coded message was some shit about how he's clear if there's afks in the voting pool. Today, he argued he's clear because there are afks in the pool. Yet, none of the pool were really afk and the two really afk people weren't in the pool. Here's my exchange with sdad on it:

This is an awful explanation from sdad. He says that hbotz had a good townclear, can't defend the fact that it actually makes no sense, then can't defend that it's a tactic that scum invented and used to use. So he switches to: "why would scum make a 'alright if I die on the flip, look at these people tomorrow' post," which happens all the fucking time

Listen you fuck, most reads are done off tone or posts you think are more likely (BUT NEVER IMPOSSIBLE) to make as town, stop forcing people into writing novella's about their townreads.

@mafiabot lynch magicmagininja

let the next phase begin

expecting this to flip town but if it flips scum i knew it all along