Carnival of Horrors Day 2

@electrowizard You can never townclear people entirely unless you're scum, you just gotta go with what you think is more likely, how the fuck do you expect people to always have some grand logical reason to why they read certain people?

lol lbj not online

If both are town, then not lynching either looks better as scum, because you can say you weren't pushing a mislynch. If hbotz is your teammate, you look good because you had the opportunity to flip it onto ian and didnt' take it, letting you make this exact townclear argument that you're making. I've explained this.

You said I probably wasn't aligned with epok before I took this stance on your fos of him.

The post he made on me and epok not being on the same team.

The first post I made about his fos on epok.

Stop posting, its EOD

make me, virgin :smirk_cat:

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
magicmagininja 5 osiris, SCSF, fuck_asoul, SuPA, iaafr
osiris 1 sdadasdas
scsf 1 magicmagininja

Not Voting

hbotz, epok, ersu,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

ed258d30-c578-11ea-bf5c-991e8a49dd3c

My b bois, I was in a high stakes game of magic
Given that, it’s fitting that magic died
Write up soon

1 Like

The Carnival comes to a close

Yet another day of magnificent performances were put on by the Carnival of Horrors. Especially the new performers. One member of the audience, Supa, was mistaken at the entrance by one of the ringleader's goons cough cough ahem I mean one of the carnival's security people. Just a mere case of mistaken identity.

The true star of the audiuence today was Magicmagininja! Though SCSF and osiris were bagged and tagged cough cough oh boy is that covid? Once the three were given the opportunity of a lifetime to show their stuff as a carnival attraction, they got to work. They spent the whole night practicing their routines.

SCSF amazed the audience as he read each and every person's minds! Unfortunately, all they could think was "Boy does this guy STINK!" Osiris then took his turn. He was thrust into center stage, and shortly after a caged lion was carried out! Osiris wet his pants, ran away, and didn't look back. It turned out to be a smart decision given the final act.

Magic walked out proud, knowing he would be the final act of the newbies, though not of the night. He stunned the audience with a death defying trapeze act! High-flying as he was, he didn't notice he was hurtling towards a support beam until it was too late. Turns out - he was the final act of the night. Cleaning out cerebrospinal fluid takes at least 5 hours.

Magicmagininja, the vanilla town, has perished.

Day 3 will start shortly.

3 Likes

@mafiabot kill @magicmagininja