Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 1

I'm reading the thread. Why do you feel like I should post at all times? Feels like you're trying to force a fos on me

One last thing, my original d1 fun lynch was gonna be wolfy, but I'm committed to iaafr now.

for the record i posted both of these before you posted in the thread ewiz.

the xd is in re the dumbtell.

feel like you're lacking your normal amount of thoughts

guess I'm getting flashbacks to you having a narrow scope in that game you tjnneled asoul the cop though

i realize that early posts are not necessarily indicative of anything, but I think they are pretty relevant here.

shit, hit ctrl+enter.

It could be because town ian just doesn't know how to follow-up on his "scumslip" being purely syntax, which is something mafia pushes, but has a gut feeling about it and believes it's a genuine scumslip.

gut says ersu town because of this level of troll usually being town

I'm currently ISOing hbotz for the 9th time trying to view it from a TMI/scummy perspective but I still don't get it

I don't get this hbotz isn't adding anything. I do kind of get the TMI argument. I think he added a bunch that wasn't being said about ian, but it seems like poor reasoning and could be because of TMI that ian is town

I think missing things is just nai

only played with hbotz being town twice and idk his reasonings always feel a bit off from what I consider normal but he's like... close to my model of a reasonable player? just from a character read I think he wouldn't try to force fake reasonings as scum and it's just an honest oversight either way

why can't it be scum idgi

His reasoning on ian being town is that ian didn't follow-up on what he viewed as me making a scumslip. But ian did, and he continued/continues to push it. So, either hbotz is town and bad at reasoning/missed it (which could mean ian scum or ian town), hbotz is scum and ian is town which hbotz knows through TMI, or they're both scum with hbotz defending ian.

rly got to step away from the game a bit now

ewiz I've read your posts on hbotz Ian stuff and I'm pretty much on the same page

nai is non-actionable information, right? And the issue here is he isn't forcing a fake reasoning: he's forcing a read with only one post with bad/fake reasoning. So it's either a gut thing, weird reasoning, or TMI.

:thinking:

donno wat u guys are trying to find for a "TMI" read; whether im posting "too much" information is just dependent on my personal play meta which you guys literally cannot have since i havent rolled scum yet

a proper criticism would be that the information im writing is contrived / illogical / made up etc. but nobody has pushed that yet. i dont see how anyone can put a good faith tonal read on me.

Non Alignment Indicative

iaafr feels way too meek and agreeable, though the guy has pulled off his frantic confused town act as scum before, and he pretty gets townread every game for it, don't see why he would change it up if he was scum