Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 3

I was actually not feeling confident at all in my hbotz read by the end of day 1, I just didn't post about it. Then he came back and townspew again D2

its rly hard to have a take on SuPA cuz he just hasnt said anything. it just depends if u read him for lazy mafia or lazy town.

its more productive to call him out and demand his take on le drama @SuPA

im not gonna spell out why i asked for everyones takes rn but it certainly isnt so i can sheep consensus

From a scum perspective, I don't see what kind of motivation I could ever have there to remove a vote off a town/town or town/scum(hbotz) train when me voting Ian would be the most natural thing in the world

i guess this is vaguely believable but if youre town you really fucked up my read on you by not being open with your hbotz progression

and idk i still find the level of confidence every time you talked about the hbotz townread sus

like every other player in the game finds hbotz at least sussable and you didnt except for precisely eod1?

having trouble buying it

Wrong. I keep explaining why the logic is wrong and contradicts itself and seems forced. It's very hard for active scum to come up with logical reasoning for their reads without it seeming forced or contradictory. Their correct reads are done with full information and they have to work out a justification from what other people post, so it seems forced. In the case of incorrect reads, it either seems forced because constructing an argument you know is false is hard or it's contradictory because they try to push things that aren't true and often don't jive with their reasoning on other reads because their reasons are constructed and not the product of their natural thought process

That's false. Actually it's reversed most of the time. Townreads and scumreads from town often come from tonal reads or weird shit that is not easy to explain logically, scum-pushes are often fueled by seemingly logical reasons without bringing up anything besides just that

Why doesn't this explain that?

feel like you're both half-right

also i'm waiting for supa to post before i give reads on him

It's real hard for me to think he's scum after wolfy's day 1 man. I might be clouded in that judgement but I still have him as my 2nd strongest tr

His posts personally have looked very neutral to me

Staying on a minority vote looks worse no matter how you look at it, it's the second worst "mechanical" look behind not voting at all. And yeah, I could potentially be grief coinflipping my teammate, is it likely? No.

That's what it comes down to in a game of imperfect information. Do you really think it's likelier that I did that as town or scum?

Christ, you really can't help but try to misconstrue every argument I make. I'm not focused on reading based on tone: I'm focused on constructed reasoning forcing scum to make their reads (whether by logic or tone) in a way they wouldn't naturally, so their reasoning for reads is often inconsistent. If you're not reasoning the way you naturally would, it's very easy to construct two contradictory reasons for two different reads.

ive had this thought that wolfy threw a fit to get townread and subbed out precisely to spite me in this game but thats the hoop i have to jump through to be able to scumread supa atp

(think 2 people already mentioned the possibility)

idk id rather not aorn but i should do due diligence and rly consider it i guess

who are you inclined to vote rn, gun to head, if you had to

i mean supa is actually kind of scummy though so

ugh

You

why

do you not see what im seeing on sdad/ewiz/hbotz