Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 5

The problem is that you don’t towntell or support your team after all your bullsht

This is actually hilarious

I knew you were SK nyte

And I knew Klaze immediately - he plays exactly the same every scum game

In fact, despite not actually playing in this game, I am declaring myself town MVP. Thanks for playing guys and thanks for the host

1 Like

Why did you idiots almost lynch krazykat btw. That was so dumb

1 Like

Because they don’t read setups and can’t do math.

Why? You mostly AFK’ed and played an extremely low-effort game

Last scum game I played with you I had you completely pocketed. You went ahead and towncleared me instantly off my opening. And thinking back I also realize you’ve townread me about every game I’ve been scum, nice bullshit

To elaborate, yes, you almost won, that doesn’t mean you played well. Scum has almost won or won simply by staying AFK and having almost no impact. Does that mean they played well? No

very bluepilled opinion you have

I don’t think SK can risk being too vocal though cause they might get nightkilled. Did nyte take bulletproof or invest proof

I took invest and that’s exactly why I tried to keep suspicion on me. Klaze is just hella fucking bitter.

Almost won? Are you talking to me dude?

I love how after every game people say “I was the MVP.”

In this game I would call the winner MVP dan or ian for making the right choices at the right time.

The loser MVP goes to nyte. Winning as serial killer is super hard. She did great to survive to the last day.

And by that you mean I’m the mvp

1 Like

i do not deserve mvp

hammered agubar too quickly, lynched my doctor, and my reads were off for a majority of the game

and yeah nyte did pretty damn good

I deserve MVP.

if you reread the thread i considered you could be town.

you appearing town is just as important as me seeing you as town.

faZ you rely way too much on “im faz my dicks big go ahead and lynch me” bullshit than actually appealing to other members of the game.

1 Like