Cooking thread

I've fucked up tamales before.

3 Likes

LOL but I would still eat that shit. Love a good tamale.

1 Like

I like getting a bunch of tomatoes and cukes and green leaf lettuce and yellow mustard and celery salt and just eating that

1 Like

fuck im hard now

Oh yeah the pork filing was amazing but I couldn't present them to the latina ladies I made them for.

ill show them some pork filling

1 Like

made panda macarons last night. trying a new technique where i dry them in the oven instead of waiting for an hour before baking them. works alright but still getting used to the new strats. Also used a creamcheese frosting instead of a buttercream which was a great idea.

5 Likes

baking is hard mega props

im vegetarian so im gonna post some vegetarian recipes + screenshots next time i cook something good

looks great, well done

for real. i very specifically only know how to make macarons. and even then i dont consider myself that good at them (some people get perfect ones every time and i have no idea how)

Penis?

1 Like

What kind of meringue are you making?

french. haven't tried doing it the Italian way before.

im a lil intimidated by having to melt the sugar for the italian method, but the pics ive seen online look a bit smoother/have better feet.

I want it

Good man.

just looked up how to do it the italian way. that seems wayyyyy more trouble than its worth

Gonna be making watermelon juice. Will post pictures after gym.

1 Like

First you hollow out a whole watermelon. Don't get any white shit. It'll make it taste slightly off.

Confuse your cat with the watermelon rinds.

Blend it for like 1 minute at high speed. Probably need like 5-8 minutes if you own a lesser blender.

Once you're done add lemon juice. For a fourth of a melon I'd say you need atleast one lemon. You can add a bit of sugar too if you want.

I'm making two with a shit load of lemon juice and some extra sugar to make a watermelon with a splash of lemonade kinda taste.

The foam takes a second to settle down, but you can strain it if you want. It'll make the juice kinda cloudy but it doesn't affect taste. Makes it look more homemade to me, I'm not selling this shit or anything.

Easy recipe.
I had this shit when I was younger and an old Latina grandma would make it daily for me and some other kids in the projects I lived in.
Now I give it to the Latina ladies I use to work with in exchange for occasionally getting fresh tamales and stuff.

1 Like